Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

DQuaN

Hi all :)

I actually just registered on this forum to find more information the MTA server (such as how to get points for wins and best times etc) and came across admin applications. I've been racing on the server for a good few months now and I really enjoy it (apart from a few hackers/rammers that ruin it). I tend to play during the evenings and on my lunch break from work 2ish-3ish so I'll be online in about 30mins! I don't know if you have a requirement for admins at that time but if you do, it'd be great if you considered me.

A bit of info about me then. I'm 30, live with my girlfriend (this could be a limiting factor on how much I can get online!) in West London and work as an IT engineer. I've been playing MTA for around 4 years and for a while had my own server. I ran it from a redundant PC at work and they weren't too pleased about it! It wasn't a big server, just for some of my online friends. I also used to spend a lot of time racing on SKC but I'm not such a big fan of their server now. The constant ghost mode takes some of the fun away from racing in my opinion. I don't know how long this server has been active for but I came across is a few months ago and haven't looked back. Especially now that you have a larger capacity makes it easier to get on!

I always race fair. I'm a big motorsports fan so I enjoy close but tidy racing. I'd like to think I'd make a fair, efficient and fun admin.

Incidentally I'd like to know where you guys stand on racing habits. I am sure you ban hackers/cheaters on sight but what about rammers, suiciders, people that drive the wrong way etc. I'd be interested to hear your take on this.

Any questions, please ask.

Regards

Dunc

Edited by DQuaN

Incidentally I'd like to know where you guys stand on racing habits. I am sure you ban hackers/cheaters on sight but what about rammers, suiciders, people that drive the wrong way etc. I'd be interested to hear your take on this.

We don't really have a rule against ramming and people that drive the wrong way, but there is a rule that says "Don't be a retard" . So every admin judges given situations on the fly.. Some kick them, others blow them, others don't do anything. Hackers do get banned on sight and they never get a second chance (by us)

Now personally, I don't remember seeing you. I don't know, you could just be a quiet player or something, but you seem to have put a lot of effort in your application so that means you're well determined.

I would advise you to get "mIRC" and join us at #mrgreen and #mrgreen.mta in the irc.gtanet.com server and get known by the other community members.

I wish you good luck :)

Edited by BinSlayer

I guess I do slip under the radar a little. I'm not super fast but I do win the occasional race and pretty often get in to the top 10 or top 5. I hopped on to the IRC channel yesterday, it's been a VERY long time since I used mIRC but it's kinda like riding a bike!

Thanks to everyone for the good luck messages. :)

• 2 weeks later...