Mr. Green Gaming

POISON BLOOD

MR_SLOW

Ok on a good note I LOVE THE LOW GRAVITY!!!!! its a-mazing love it to pieces almost cried when it first happened to me, but anyway back to the point, lets all not beat around the bush... blood affects do suck, well atleast we can turn it off. BUT why don't we use this for good, ok i know this would suck for human but why don't we have blood that does damage to human?? all blood does about 1-3 damage to human i think it would be easy to implement oviously the kill goes to the zombe not some stupid ,funcliner_blood or somthing... yes that might make the meleeing zombies achivment a bit hard, but nobody should feel comftable hitting a very scary zombie anyway. On a plus note there will be another meaning to the quick cure green shop upgrade, or mabe u should make a zombie poisonus blood green shop upgrade for about 7500 gc :D, plz consider it, some humans just feel too secure around zombies, humans should be fucking running from a zombie that is at close range.... also like in HL2 when poisoned somthing healed you and you slowly got your life back when you got poisoned, mabe there should be a cure poison blood greenshop upgrade that slowly cured the life u lost from poison-blood affects so after abit of zombie combat u loose 10 health from getiing blooded, and this upgrade will slowly regen your healthback to normal. Well plz consider it anyway, i know zombies win most of the time, but its still fun when zombies win, its not fun being stuck as zombie for 20 mins with 4 others, 2 of them not playing infact thats not fun for any1.... with zombies being harder there is faster action which i think we all crave. well Clavus i hope that gave you some ideas that would be quick and easy to implement. :D thanks for reading.

ps yes i have considered what killing fast zombies would be like hell.... but thats why theres the poison heal upgrade, if your getting pounded by fasties the poison heal thing would be almost useless so i guess thats the effect of the poison blood even if you have poison cure :D

Also i was thinking... why wont it be if you bought all upgrades, you can buy straight advance and shooting advance. For example: for 100 gc you can upgrade the weapon you want, and 100 gc gives you -3 hp more per shot (understand what i mean?), and more GC you get, more weapons(usp, magnum, five-seven, duals, TMP, Scout sniper, crowbar (melee weapons also), Gail, etc.) you can upgrade, if you want!

What do you think? :\

Oh and upgrades as a zombie too.

So, Slow, cool idea!

hmmm mabe but upgrading so wepons do more damage might bee toooo much of an upgrade... mabe a peashooter upgrade would be good :D, we shouldn't really mess around too much how much wepons do damage, and that implements alot of changes, clavus will do that when he decides to make a large change.... i'm thinking more somthing quick...

I don't think it's a good idea the game is FINE (really) for now we don't need overpowered powerups to get some fun, i'm sorry Slow but your idea doesn't fit with the current game, zombies are a way too powerfull for now we don't need to add additionnal power to them it's completly no-sense...

Look at Prop-Kill, used in a very good way it's deadlier than an AWP.. nop really no thanks.

To Mr.Dark : Why do we should need advanced powerup? just try to get them all and we'll talk about this later.

Just don't make the game like this... so we won't get uber humans or uber zombie really not needed :/

Offtopic: Hey Dark, you better put RoboRobb in your sign now :3

Thanks for telling it!

I don't think it's a good idea the game is FINE (really) for now we don't need overpowered powerups to get some fun, i'm sorry Slow but your idea doesn't fit with the current game, zombies are a way too powerfull for now we don't need to add additionnal power to them it's completly no-sense...

Look at Prop-Kill, used in a very good way it's deadlier than an AWP.. nop really no thanks.

To Mr.Dark : Why do we should need advanced powerup? just try to get them all and we'll talk about this later.

Just don't make the game like this... so we won't get uber humans or uber zombie really not needed :/

But for what do we need greencoins that we dont need?

Think about this. There are no more upgrades. only some stupid unusable hats that are "expensive" (lol) and for what will we need those hats? some time we will wear them, but then it will not be funny. So think on it.

The cool thing would be if you could win money (real money) on the GC that you dont need. But its impossible.

Ok thats your opinion :D

we aren't buttkissing bean :lol: . We just share the same opinion, the game is good as it is. The only things we need are no autoswitch, drop weapon and more maps to play on :)

Yep! Spot on Damien.. Its only small tweaks we should add to Zombie Survival, not really stuff that would change the Dynamics of the game.

To get to the main subject : Do you really feel it's a good idea? If any humans walk on blood they will get hit for 1 - 2 damage? But have you ever thought about THE MASSIVE AMOUNT of blood decals there are on ZS ? :x

Must be the bloodiest game on HL