Mr. Green Gaming

[MC] Ban Request - Rinkana

Balmung

Over the past week all I've been getting is grief from Rinkana, He's killed me twice one fo which he refused to give back my stuff, the other he gave back everything except my gold, iron and diamond, he continuously goes into to mine and others houses without asking permission (Mine Mayco's Ywas) and I've told him before not to go into mine but he still does, I'm not going to accuse him of being the thief, but the way he's carrying on entering places and checking out peoples chests is not acceptable, is something able to be done about this?

~Veggie

How many times do i need to tell this. I did not kill you! And i gave you all the stuff i had. I did not find any diamond shit. And you mean i am not allowed to see ppls house from the inside? Dude you are phatetic. I can do the same thing to you. From now on i do not allow you to use my public subway. Isnt that a bit weard? Yes it is. Please Stfu. You do not have any proof that i killed you and i dident.

And you mean i am not allowed to see ppls house from the inside? Dude you are phatetic.

If i had random people entering my house irl i would grab my autoshotty and killed instantly.

That is NOT phatetic imho.

Minecraft is a little bit of role playing ,not much tho, but you just don't random enter peoples buildings if they don't want to. even if they did, you don't. at least, i never do. I always ask for permission as some of the other players must have noticed.

Edited by oDi.WankenoDi

And you mean i am not allowed to see ppls house from the inside? Dude you are phatetic.

If i had random people entering my house irl i would grab my autoshotty and killed instantly.

That is NOT phatetic imho.

Minecraft is a little bit of role playing ,not much tho, but you just don't random enter peoples buildings if they don't want to. even if they did, you don't. at least, i never do. I always ask for permission as some of the other players must have noticed.

If you dont want that ppl enter your house play SP.

@ above. I also enter if ppl are online.

@ all you dont have any proof of the things i did not do. In the same way i can say that veg stole all my iron and killed me 20 times.

Edited by .:DutchMan:.

If you dont want that ppl enter your house play SP.

that ain't fun. playing with other people is fun but not when you start stealing stuff and sniffin in others chests, again.

What Odi says is true + I saw him entering a few houses too. And that all happens when the owners aren't online. >_>

Me entering other peoples houses?

Edited by oDi.WankenoDi
@all above you dont have any proof of the things i did not do. In the same way i can say that veg stole all my iron and killed me 20 times.

As there are multiple people that saw you do stuff like that (including me) There is actually a form of Proof called Witnesses

In this case that does not count. You need acutal proof like screens and movies.

@all above you dont have any proof of the things i did not do. In the same way i can say that veg stole all my iron and killed me 20 times.

As there are multiple people that saw you do stuff like that (including me) There is actually a form of Proof called Witnesses

In this case that does not count. You need acutal proof like screens and movies.

I've never seen a case that doesnt include witnesses as proof, therefor your argument is invalid (always wanted to say that, dont know if it is correct though)

Ehh... Why doesn't it count? Witnesses count on the internet to :P

WTF the quotes got switched. Dutchman said that it didnt count??

here i fixed it for you

Entering someone else their houses aint a bad thing to me, I must say I've done it myself aswell, just wondering how that building looks like from the inside. but you have to respect that people dont want everyone walking in and out their houses. if they don't want you to, then don't do it. as simple as it is. also... why do people still put stuff in chests everyone can reach/see. that's like dropping your wallet in a public place, one out of 100 times someone is kind enough to return it, same goes for chests. Yes, it's your property but that doesn't refrain people from taking your stuff. simply hide the chest somewhere only you know where it is.

my 2 cents.

Edited by MrZunz