Mr. Green Gaming

first admin app.

jedabia

Gameserver:

Country of origin:England

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:

Link to Xfire profile **:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

i have previously been admin on another minecraft server which ran happily until i managed to create a java error on the entire map using cuboid commands. i was also partly responsible for blowing up a 500x5000 chunk of the map apart using TNT. (the numbers are correct) i also managed to stop a new player from griefing our information area, which i then blew up and flooded the area with lava. i believe i am an honest player and i like to help improve other people's buildings in minecraft or their gameplay in games such as Garry's Mod or TF2. i like to play jokes on people and i have a strong sense of humour. sometimes other people don't understand my jokes but oh well. i hope you elect me to be an administrator and i hope to see you all ingame soon. i also wish you a good new year and hope you are all in good health.

Edited by jedabia

sorry about the unnecessary information that i copied into the application from the guidelines thread.

i was also just wondering if anyone had seen the application and whether they were discussing whether to promote me or decline the application.

again, i hope your in good health and hope to hear from you soon.

First of all you need to specify what server you want to be admin in, you can't be admin over all servers (well you can but that's only global moderators and not for anyone of us atm =P)

Your steam (and/or xfire) profile would be good to add to so we can check it, we as in Clavus =D. The part where they accept or decline you might take a while though.

EDIT: before I forget, good luck.

Edited by TheGreenGrasshopper

okay, thankyou for the advice and feedback.

i would preferably like to apply for the MineCraft servers.

unfortunately i don't have xfire, although i may look into getting it, and with steam, i have an account, although, without buying games on there, i can't add any friends.

thank you for the luck you wished everyone.

but i was just wondering why my application for the position of administrator on the MineCraft servers had been seen or denied yet?

again i hope everyone good health and many successes.

Edited by jedabia

I smell engrish

as i stated in my application for the position of administrator, my country of origin is England. if there is a rule saying English people can't be administrators then please let me know and i will withdraw my application.

once again, i was just wondering whether or not my application has been reviewed by the current administration staff?

many good wishes to your health and i hope many successes to you all.

Thankyou guys to all those people wishing me good luck. again i was wondering why the topcrew were unable to say whether i was accepted yet?

i am sorry for double posting but again i am unable to edit as i am rather new to the forum aspects of servers.

i wish you all good health and hope you success today.

Thankyou guys to all those people wishing me good luck. again i was wondering why the topcrew were unable to say whether i was accepted yet?

i am sorry for double posting but again i am unable to edit as i am rather new to the forum aspects of servers.

i wish you all good health and hope you success today.

• 2 weeks later...