Mr. Green Gaming

first admin app.

jedabia

Yep, you just need to wait and hope for the best. You should tidy up your admin app and remove the unnecessary text in it, because it looks like your dumb. Your english is very good and thats why i dont believe your dumb so tidy it up. ;)

@pheebstar: why do all your words start with a capital letter ? xD

Edited by Damien

I Am Wondering Why My Brothers Application Has Not Yet Been Accepted.

It Is Clearly Of A Higher Caliber Than The Other Applications.

Please Get Your Superiors To Review This Soon.

Trololol...?

Typing Like This Is Very Gay.

Thank You, Also I Think This Application Lacks Some Quality.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had my application up for a few months, it takes time for them to make such an important decision, admin is a power that is suppose to be respected and earned, you're making it worse by constantly posting in it every few weeks, let it stay for a while whilst top crew decide.

No actually we decide in 5 minutes. We just don't go through the apps unless we need new ones.

Replace all 'we' with 'I' btw.

• 1 month later...

i had evidence that, in my honest and humble opinion, pointed to you as the major thief that the previous map, before the building contest that i was unable to take part in, and, if my PC hadn't been corrupted, reset, and overridden with virus's then i would have happily posted my large amounts of evidence that, as stated earlier, pointed to you and someone else as the thief. unfortunately, i was unable and i hope that this doesn't harm my admin application, and i apologise from the deepest depths of my being and wish you successes in the new factions wars.

i had evidence that, in my honest and humble opinion, pointed to you as the major thief that the previous map, before the building contest that i was unable to take part in, and, if my PC hadn't been corrupted, reset, and overridden with virus's then i would have happily posted my large amounts of evidence that, as stated earlier, pointed to you and someone else as the thief. unfortunately, i was unable and i hope that this doesn't harm my admin application, and i apologise from the deepest depths of my being and wish you successes in the new factions wars.

You don't only point to him, but you also point to everyone and say we fail. ;-(

I like the topic title. It's like you knew that 1 application wouldn't be enough.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry but, whenever they type it just sounds like a Japan to English translator.

True.

Im happy that his signature is gone tho :V.

my signature has been changed for quite a while and i hope that in the time that it was animated that it didn't annoy too many people.

I'm sorry but, whenever they type it just sounds like a Japan to English translator.

True.

my signature has been changed for quite a while and i hope that in the time that it was animated that it didn't annoy too many people.

Great bump. Really.

True.

Great bump. Really.

And his avatar is nice too.

• 2 weeks later...

True.

Great bump. Really.

thankyou for approving my choice of avatar. i am unfortunately going to be less active across many of the games i recently brought due to, in my opinion, serious abuse of admin powers. Minecraft is going to the only game i play so i hope that my admin app is accepted.

True.

Great bump. Really.

thankyou for approving my choice of avatar. i am unfortunately going to be less active across many of the games i recently brought due to, in my opinion, serious abuse of admin powers. Minecraft is going to the only game i play so i hope that my admin app is accepted.

Yeah well anyway, word of advise: First become a regular in a certain server, and on the forums, and in IRC, and then make your admin application.

I believe you would be nice admin, judging from what I've read of you so far. But you gotta blend in with the community first, ya know?

Also. Bumping your admin application topic every 2 months seems like a good idea at first, but in fact it isn't. Ywa browses through all open admin applications once every 5 years.