Mr. Green Gaming

Another glitcher -Pepper

Holy

Ingame name: PEPPER

Steamid: STEAM_0:1:11257589

Yeah well basicly that guy kept using that glitch even though serval people warned him and Necrossin even wrote a warn message not to glitch. Well necrossin was busy during that time and couldn't see him, I thought I will just screenshot it and bring it here. ;)

zsbogshityhouse0000.jpg

aw god not pepper X( hes a good man but i wont say to not ban him like i did with shadows.

Did he recieve warning? didnt read it all srry :V

If you ask me maps with exploits should be replaced with other maps to avoid this all the time.

Edited by Pufulet

aw god not pepper X( hes a good man but i wont say to not ban him like i did with shadows.

Did he recieve warning? didnt read it all srry :V

If you ask me maps with exploits should be replaced with other maps to avoid this all the time.

A better solution would be the exploit boxes we used to have at infected wars.

It's not that I don't like him but he really shouldn't do this or atleast stop after 10 warnings.

Map exploit, not my fault i did not use any extra gameplay features (like cades)

And i dont rly like to camp by myself (i dont like to camp at all)

and what is more important it is a house map...

Can you judge between fair and unfair? I don't think so... You just won a day ban to reconsider what is fair and what is not!

EDIT: From the rules: " - unfair exploiting"

Edited by Deluvas

Map exploit, not my fault i did not use any extra gameplay features (like cades)

Can you judge between fair and unfair? I don't think so... You just won a day ban to reconsider what is fair and what is not!

He isnt banned?

When will people learn that using a exploit isnt allowed, no matter what.

Only kids use these kind of excuses.

meh, 1 time glitched and already reported.. then go and get that map fixed, cause i always see ppl up there...

Btw, while i am banned just think about redeemers (ppl that constatnly dying in the beggining to earn points so then can redeem in future to become last human). I just made a tiny misbalance in gameplay...

He isnt banned?

He is. For 1 day

http://bans.left4green.com/