Mr. Green Gaming

some racing videos of [SGA]H!J@CK

H!J@CK

The point of the videos is to show that his skill is real. It's to show he doesn't need sobeit or whatev for the times he got.

Regardless, you are really fucking good, hijack. Esp. that bike jumps video. Do you have any racing advice in general?

I never had sobeit or anything else on my pc. So why the anti-cheat script banned me? How was it able to find something, that doesn't exist on my pc? As SDK already said the ban was bugged.

And yes, i could give you an advice if you mean this.

Hello im a new person into this community, Should i say hi and introduce yourself or should i post vidoes of my showing my "Skill"?

First of all, Hijack is not a new person in this community. Not by a long shot.

And secondly it was to prove he was not a hacker. There was a messy thread about him getting banned via an anti-cheat bug.

Hello im a new person into this community, Should i say hi and introduce yourself or should i post vidoes of my showing my "Skill"?

First of all, Hijack is not a new person in this community. Not by a long shot.

And secondly it was to prove he was not a hacker. There was a messy thread about him getting banned via an anti-cheat bug.

Yes he is, this website is the community, not the entire MTA server.

/wiseguymode

lol my point was just that he is demonstrating that he can drive well enough to get the times that he has gotten. I'm supporting hijack.

And yea, I'm serious about advice if you have any. I mean, obviously a lot of it is just playing the game so you get a feel for the vehicles, but I'm sure theres somethings I could consciously work on (turns, especially).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...