Mr. Green Gaming

IRC Ban

JorenBE

Ingame name : Joren[bE]

Date : yesterday

Who? SDK/(King?!!)Ruff

Why? I was muted on MTA by Ruff ( because he can't handle criticism ) : Terminator was driving wrong way a few times. When I told it to Ruff , he replied " ??? " without doing something. I gave some critique about this.

I was talking ingame by IRC while muted.

Unban? I'm not banned ingame so why should I be banned from IRC?

Anyways I'm not going to apologize for what I said. " Admins are always right ". But they also have a 'job'.

It's not funny to play in a server where noobs like Terminator are trying to be funny by blocking and wrong-way driving and admins do nothing!

Way to go joren but that's not how i remember it!

You got quite offensive amigo and said some really horrible things, and was being a total dick!!

And the decision to unban is rather fast.... but that's just me!

I thought it was quite inappropriate ''critism'' as you call it.

mtascreen20110309194719.png

Some of the ''critism''

Nuff said up to you guys now........

Edited by terminator

Way to go joren but that's not how i remember it!

You got quite offensive amigo and said some really horrible things, and was being a total dick!!

And the decision to unban is rather fast.... but that's just me!

I thought it was quite inappropriate ''critism'' as you call it.

mtascreen20110309194719.png

Some of the ''critism''

Nuff said up to you guys now........

Yup. I was a angry because of you & Ruff but I'm not going to apologize because I already did. After I said sorry I was muted again.

Edited by JorenBE

You never said sorry!!! LOL!

You just kept raging for half an hour making a total idiot out of your self.

And you said you are not even gonna i quote you from your first post:

"Anyways I'm not going to apologize for what I said. "

Because I already apologized to Ruff after you left the server. I'm not going to apologize AGAIN. Not to you, not to Ruff.

You apologized to me?

"i'm sorry for acting like that earlier, Ruff."

"Alright.."

and then you went on bubbling in a sarcastic tone criticising my ways of work after which I was forced to mute you again.

I do not consider that apologizing. You have some weird definitions, my friend.

And I personally think you should have a temp. mute for a week until you start acting reasonable again.

And I personally think you should have a temp. mute for a week until you start acting reasonable again.

HoHoHo! I'm not going to play MTA this week so mute me NOW! C'mon!

I'm unbanned from IRC. I don't care about a mute on MTA. There's no rule that if you're muted you're not allowed to chat by IRC. Ruff , I'm sure you know everything about the rules.

HoHoHo! I'm not going to play MTA this week so mute me NOW! C'mon!

I'm unbanned from IRC. I don't care about a mute on MTA. There's no rule that if you're muted you're not allowed to chat by IRC. Ruff , I'm sure you know everything about the rules.

Perhaps it is complicated. But maybe it's logical that if you get muted on MTA, you shouldn't go continue whatever you were doing from IRC.