Mr. Green Gaming

Best ZS class?

Used to be the Engineer: i remember, i was the 2nd/3rd ever level 2 engineer- Back then, you got a personal turret. Those were the days lads, those were the days!

Actually this.

But who knows, maybe there will be a good old turret again...

Fuck no jesus christ...

Used to be the Engineer: i remember, i was the 2nd/3rd ever level 2 engineer- Back then, you got a personal turret. Those were the days lads, those were the days!

Actually this.

But who knows, maybe there will be a good old turret again...

Fuck no jesus christ...

old simpler and best times are over... now we just have to believe in necrossin...

thought there is alot stuff to hate in ZS right now...

i personaly hate zombines,howlers and that fuckin huge radius of poison headcrabs

perhaps ethernals are too little bit too good... they should be more weak or smthing.

things was just fine to me before zombines and howlers had to come... thought then was the OP ethernal time but still...

Best zs class is commando. At beginning of classes it was the hardest class to lvl up and i wanted the challenge, besides that it had a good dmg perk that increased when you lvl'ed. Now commandos get increased bullet dmg and can see zombie health. Commando doesnt have fancy things like a cade kit and mines, but it does pack a lot off firepower. Im almost ( around half of req) lvl 6 and im still glad i chose commando.

And please stop comparing IW to ZS, they are totally different. Turrets completely fail in zs and probably always will.

Edited by Damien