Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] I had 20 points but never got weapon...

I have the "Mysterious Stranger" perk, and during a game of ZS I have managed to get 20 points as a human. I have spawned with a magnum during this game. However, during the course of the game, I have never acquired a better weapon. Is this a bug? Could it be possibly involved with the "Mysterious Stranger" perk?

Why don't you take a seat over there and ask our old very best friend and coder NECROSSIN!

Why don't you take a seat over there and stop saying the same thing :V, he might not know its Necrossin, but atleast he could wait for an answear from him instead of you saying alot of sausage

Why don't you take a seat over there and ask our old very best friend and coder NECROSSIN!

Why don't you take a seat over there and stop saying the same thing :V, he might not know its Necrossin, but atleast he could wait for an answear from him instead of you saying alot of sausage

On-topic: Seems like you hit the right guy @ Typhoid.

Off-topic: I might assume you're implying I'm posting gibberish, but no... My posts are usually informative. Don't forget you're the one that posts random videos on random threads!

Edited by Deluvas

(Kills/Weapons)

Medic:

5 = Deagle/5-7/Elites

15 = Glock/Magnum

35 = Sg552

75 = Crossbow

Commando:

5 = Glock/Deagle/Magnum

20 = Combat Grenades

30 = AUG/Galil/AK-47/M4A1

45 = Famas

75 = M249

90 = Shotguns

Berserker:

5 = 5-7

15 = Axe

25 = Glock/Magnum

35 = Crowbar

45 = Sg552

75 = Katana

Engineer:

5 = Glock/Deagle/Elites/Magnum

25 = Pulse Smg

45 = Pulse Rifle

75 = M249

90 = Shotguns

Support:

5 = Glock/Deagle/5-7/Magnum

20 = TMP/UMP/P90/Mac10

45 = MP5/HL2 SMG

75 = M249/M3

90 = Shotguns

NECROSSIN, I would start a thread with all reward trees for all the classes, sticky that thread, then edit it as they tree changes. I'm sure many people would love to know exactly what they're getting and when they're getting it.

No, please. You started enough threads.

People can just see how much kills they need to get for a weapon here.

On-topic: Seems like you hit the right guy @ Typhoid.

Off-topic: I might assume you're implying I'm posting gibberish, but no... My posts are usually informative. Don't forget you're the one that posts random videos on random threads!

Thats on off topic threads :V Its really infromative to tell everybody to ask NECROSSIN all the time... they are not asking you my friend