Mr. Green Gaming

zs_dystopian_apartments

I've been working on a map in the last 2 or 3 days.

It is a copy of the HL2 map 'd1_trainstation_03', but with some modifications.

I'm not entirely sure how hard or easy this will be on zs, but I'm gonna guess fairly hard.

Modifications include:

*A fully working elevator with 4 stops.

*Some rooms in the HL2 campaign that were not accessible have been opened.

*All the HL2 scripts and AI stuff removed.

*All the zs enitities placed.

*A not secret but very hard room to get to added, if you have enough ammo in your barricade kit that is.

Here's the download link: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=119684

Obviously I take no credit for this map, I just did it solely because I think it has potential as a zs map.

And here are some screenshots:

DA1.jpg

DA2.jpg

DA3.jpg

I miss the ravenholm map, it had a perfect environment. I think this will have a good chance to (it has cading spots, open spaces) be a decent map.

It has plenty of cading spots inside, I'm guessing humans are gonna cade right up the top of the stairs mostly.

There aren't many open spaces though...kinda cramped inside.

It's a little half-assed to just copy it completely. Other than that, I don't know how it plays. It looks nice.

How big is it

Stop being half-arsed and download it to see how big it is.

Lol hes not being an arse hes being honest, and it looks like a totall copy of a hl2 map the trainstation 3

Give it the good ol sky_01_09 thing and turn it all nice and dark maybe as a first step

THAT^.

Also you could give it environmental stuff like fire, maybe add ladders, add something what would happen if citadel just stop to work, combines left and only some humans stayed. You know headcrabs also began to capture the whole place if you did play the game.

Just try fitting in your own imagination. Or it would be even better if you had added d1_trainstation_04 to it as a continue to make it a bit bigger. Maybe, probably block some areas.

Make a ravenholm-city17 out of it, idk.

Give it the good ol sky_01_09 thing and turn it all nice and dark maybe as a first step

THAT^.

Also you could give it environmental stuff like fire, maybe add ladders, add something what would happen if citadel just stop to work, combines left and only some humans stayed. You know headcrabs also began to capture the whole place if you did play the game.

Just try fitting in your own imagination. Or it would be even better if you had added d1_trainstation_04 to it as a continue to make it a bit bigger. Maybe, probably block some areas.

Make a ravenholm-city17 out of it, idk.

By D1_trainstation_04 you mean the bit where you are on the roofs?