Mr. Green Gaming

p0w3rfull1's admin application

p0w3rfull1

Hi all, Here my admin application:

Gameserver:Left4Green race server

country of origin:Netherlands - Spijkenisse

Li'll bit about myself and why i should be an admin?

My name is Mathieu van der Poel and i live in the Netherlands in Rotterdam. I go to school to the CSG Blaise Pascal and i do the education VWO (dutch definition: voorbereidend wetenschappelijk onderwijs)(enlish definition: preparing scientific education). I like eat pizza and go out with friends, another thing i like to do is cycling, i cycle on a very high level and win a lot of contests (big bugs beginning to come in). A lot of people (about 80%) already know me because im every day in the server and in the weekend im almost 24/7 online

why should i be an admin!?

well, im almost 24/7 in the server and a lot of times when i enter the game there are hackers, Me and a lot of other people think there arent enough admins to handle all the stuff. i didnt see .:SDK:. and BinSlayer for a while. i make this admin app because i heard from blueyoshi that the server need some admins, i think im the ultimate person for that. I already have some people who think i should be an admin and i have their support: BlueYoshi - SpaceBandit - (O)_(O) - TwisterNederland - Noobinator[NL]. also im a quick learner so it will take no-time to learn all the admin comments (admin panel etc.). I also hate people who spam the chat very much, i will mute them and if they keep going with /lol i'll kick them or give temperary ban (1á2hours). so if i become an admin, dont fuck around with me :P. I will take my admin task very serious and will be very much online and very active on Mibbit-IRC.

This was my admin app, please give me a chance to try it and i will prove im a good admin

Sir p0w3rfull1

FOR A BETTER GAME EXPERIENCE: p0w3rfull1

post-3370-130271420428.png

Edited by p0w3rfull1
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh well, what's the worse that can happen when a narrow-minded racist takes over?

1187035612958.jpg

I saw that episode again today and I was disappointed... crows have a superintelligence and they are far smarter than humans. The person who wrote the episode is a racist himself, as he replaces dumb humans with crows.

I was just wondering if it's good to have server admins who repeatedly state and persist on their racist opinions in the public server chat.

As an example I was just popping in on the server when p0wer had an interesting conversation with someone else on how he thinks that "niggers" are worth less than others and that NL would be better off without them.

But then again of what value are my accusations without any proof? meh...

I was just wondering if it's good to have server admins who repeatedly state and persist on their racist opinions in the public server chat.

As an example I was just popping in on the server when p0wer had an interesting conversation with someone else on how he thinks that "niggers" are worth less than others and that NL would be better off without them.

But then again of what value are my accusations without any proof? meh...

where the fuck are u talking about? srsly...

where the fuck are u talking about? srsly...

I don't recommend talking with that kind of language in your application...

Admins can say fuck as much as they like.

Admins can not be racist. I doubt, mister powerful, that you would be the only one, but even if you're racist, attempt to keep those opinions inside you.

Edited by BlueYoshi97