04:09 a. m. - BoyKa: im not idiot
04:09 a. m. - BoyKa: cock sucker
04:09 a. m. - BoyKa: sugi pula !
04:09 a. m. - Skyblue: http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/ss13ok
04:09 a. m. - BoyKa is disconnected.

And he deleted me :(

Edited by SkyBlue

@Christina

Your videos are amazing, and it's awesome to view it at 60 FPS, but if you don't want to be beaten, I'll just recommend you to add texts/memes/epic songs (troll tracks, background songs..). As I can see you're using Windows Movie Maker if I'm not wrong..? I'd like to suggest you to keep that idea on your mind, and start editing a little bit more with Camtasia Studio, and then, with Sony Vegas, then your videos would be AWESOME! (it's not the same as awesome, cos caps rocks), I can also help you if you want to know a little bit (basic) Sony Vegas usage and make your videos x100 better. Just for $50/month I'll do that.. kidding! you choose whatever you want, anyway, keep with your videos since I'm too vago and I'm too lazy to keep making videos (still with MrGreen 3, I didn't touch it since December lol)

Edited by SkyBlue

@Christina

Your videos are amazing, and it's awesome to view it at 60 FPS, but if you don't want to be beaten, I'll just recommend you to add texts/memes/epic songs (troll tracks, background songs..). As I can see you're using Windows Movie Maker if I'm not wrong..? I'd like to suggest you to keep that idea on your mind, and start editing a little bit more with Camtasia Studio, and then, with Sony Vegas, then your videos would be AWESOME! (it's not the same as awesome, cos caps rocks), I can also help you if you want to know a little bit (basic) Sony Vegas usage and make your videos x100 better. Just for $50/month I'll do that.. kidding! you choose whatever you want, anyway, keep with your videos since I'm too vago and I'm too lazy to keep making videos (still with MrGreen 3, I didn't touch it since December lol)

OMG THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT, SO PR0O0O0O0O0O, it makes me cry too.. Nope.

Haha,

Yeah I'm already using Vegas Pro to edit. I'm still new at it.

But there are two reasons why I don't add fancy sounds and other effects.

1. I wanted people to view the footage in its RAW form, meaning no effects to skew the experience, or to make an unfunny video funny.

If people view the RAW footage, and felt it was funny, then it's how I experienced it. You don't get effects and other things in the real game.

2. It's a lot more work involved! xD

But if you want to edit it, I'm fine with it, I don't have a problem, and you don't need my permission.