Mr. Green Gaming

Screenshot + Video Thread

• 4 weeks later...

U wanna talk about it? :'(

I think my computer is like "Listen Yoshi, if you want to be a spoiled jerk-ass and buy a modern game like Portal 2, fine, I'll let you play it. But now you're complaining about you want to play MTA: SA again? Gee man, you want some caviar too? A Ferrari? I give you the luxury to play Portal 2 fine, and now you complain about that you can't play MTA: SA anymore. Well, fine, go install new drivers 10 times a day, cuz I'm not letting you play these games at the same time."

SO I say "Yes sweet computer, I've learned my lesson. I broke my own morals. I'll fix them and I will enjoy what I have instead of complain about what I don't have."

And I think "My computer helped me teach an important life lesson. I learned more life lessons from non-humans than from other humans."

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Moar vids:

&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1">
&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="660" height="405">

&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="660" height="405">

• 1 month later...