Mr. Green Gaming

ThisBadGuy's maps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It wasn't so good actually, too dark, camera scripts tend to be annoying for most racers and the air defence + bombing target only made it worse.

Sorry, better luck next time.

(Liked the music tho :3)

Ok, lets play very interesting maps with 100+ checkpoints (8-15 minutes) and/or "garbage" constructions. There are strange dolphins, turtles and simply awful vehicles, no style, no interesting gameplay, no cameras, no scripts. Because its all "only made it worse". ))

It's not competition and I need no "better luck next time". Your opinion: map is not good. My opinion: map is awesome. You are admin, so I will not play it on your server. ;)

Good luck.

It wasn't so good actually, too dark, camera scripts tend to be annoying for most racers and the air defence + bombing target only made it worse.

Sorry, better luck next time.

(Liked the music tho :3)

Ok, lets play very interesting maps with 100+ checkpoints (8-15 minutes) and/or "garbage" constructions. There are strange dolphins, turtles and simply awful vehicles, no style, no interesting gameplay, no cameras, no scripts. Because its all "only made it worse". ))

It's not competition and I need no "better luck next time". Your opinion: map is not good. My opinion: map is awesome. You are admin, so I will not play it on your server. ;)

Good luck.

Dolphins and Turtles DO have style you know! >:'(

I think it is a good map. Your work should not be wasted, accordingly I suggest you to post your map on ffs forum. They have a really good dm server (there are few maps which is not really dm, so I think your map could be accepted) and they do like scripted maps. Probably They also suggest some changes, but I think it worth a try.