⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

My 7th map: Quick Coaster

Yeah, you got me. I *am* the unofficial world record holder when it comes to touch typing on a cell phone, so I blame my speed. :rollseyes:.

It's just funny because you always rage on here, about others their grammar fails and such....

BTW... We're on keyboards here right??? :rolleyes:

:yeah:

Edited by terminator

Yeah, you got me. I *am* the unofficial world record holder when it comes to touch typing on a cell phone, so I blame my speed. :rollseyes:.

It's just funny because you always rage on here, about others their grammar fails and such....

BTW... We're on keyboards here right??? :rolleyes:

:yeah:

Actually, I'm on touch screens. So technically, I'm not using a keyboard, and virtual keyboards don't count.

Better hope you aren't playing with anybody stupid, because if they decide to backup at the spawn, then everybody will explode.

Um... 9 times out of 10, there are stupid people like that in the server...

You should make it so that if players are fast enough, they have time to get out of reach before someone is able to explode the place. This will even give a spectacular opening.

But if players don't get enough time to drive away at the start when someone decides to explode the spawn, then I can tell you that this map will fail.

Better hope you aren't playing with anybody stupid, because if they decide to backup at the spawn, then everybody will explode.

Um... 9 times out of 10, there are stupid people like that in the server...

You should make it so that if players are fast enough, they have time to get out of reach before someone is able to explode the place. This will even give a spectacular opening.

But if players don't get enough time to drive away at the start when someone decides to explode the spawn, then I can tell you that this map will fail.

Fun Jump has something similar (the building on the left). It shouldn't really be a problem on this map. Those who take off as soon as the countdown ends should be able to make it without getting hit by any explosions. Those who wait a second or two (assuming somebody goes in reverse from the start) at the start will most likely die in a firery death.

• 1 month later...