Mr. Green Gaming

Sergio_Riv Admin Application

Gameserver: MrGreen MTA Race

Country of origin: Spain

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: -

Link to Xfire profile **: -

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Well, hi there!

I offer to help the server. There are few admins in the game and need more maintenance I think.

So I consider myself a player and person who knows how to deal with others and I'm just about things that are wrong and things are fine ground to help players who have some problems on the server, all or almost all I know, I've been playing for a some months in Mr.Green and is where I feel better. For many years and played in Littlewhiteys MTA and was also a well known player by players and admins. I have experience as admin. I can help others in good ways. And I always offer to help as needed. As you know I'm active in IRC and stuff.

Many players and admins know me here and I have a good relationship with them.

So I would love to work with you guys :)

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Sergio_Riv
  • 2 weeks later...

Right,

You speak Spanish most of the time on server, thought the rules says it's English and Dutch only (yes, yes, I know there is some controversy over the language rules), then you raged at me on IRC (I was a racist?) cause I explained you what the rules says.

So, will you ban, kick and call players racists in-game cause they ask all you Spanish guys to speak English, so the rest of us know what the deal is about?

Right,

You speak Spanish most of the time on server, thought the rules says it's English and Dutch only (yes, yes, I know there is some controversy over the language rules), then you raged at me on IRC (I was a racist?) cause I explained you what the rules says.

So, will you ban, kick and call players racists in-game cause they ask all you Spanish guys to speak English, so the rest of us know what the deal is about?

I'm tired of people annoying someone when they speak another language, why are you so annoying that I speak Spanish and others spanish or latin players just sometimes? I always speak English in the server, sometimes I only speak Spanish when connected friends, and nobody ever told us we were doing anything wrong by that. I accept the rules perfectly, although I must say that language should be a multilanguage server, because the server connects people around the world, and people don't necessarily have to speak those languages ​​if you don't want or don't know. I called you racist because I'm tired of racist people like you that maybe says: "Why the fuck dont kick that asses Spanish / latins that don't stop to talk him sucks language", or whatever. I saw so many racist people here, and I'm a tired.

I'm just saying why you can not play quietly without anyone annoying anyone, because we are not doing something very bad that have to kick or ban us or anything.

And know that I have always been interested in helping this server, I have always been active in the irc and game to show my support, the server is very careless and my only intention here is to help the server so it does not decay, but hey, each I take more time desire and I do not understand a lot of people.

Edited by Sergio_Riv

Right,

Sergio_Riv speaks English almost always when I see him in the server, even when half the server is speaking Spanish in the meantime.

So I don't know what you are talking about.

But um... nice to see you again anyway. :mr-green:

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Right,

I'm tired of people annoying someone when they speak another language, why are you so annoying that I speak Spanish and others spanish or latin players just sometimes? I always speak English in the server, sometimes I only speak Spanish when connected friends, and nobody ever told us we were doing anything wrong by that. I accept the rules perfectly, although I must say that language should be a multilanguage server, because the server connects people around the world, and people don't necessarily have to speak those languages ​​if you don't want or don't know. I called you racist because I'm tired of racist people like you that maybe says: "Why the fuck dont kick that asses Spanish / latins that don't stop to talk him sucks language", or whatever. I saw so many racist people here, and I'm a tired.

I'm just saying why you can not play quietly without anyone annoying anyone, because we are not doing something very bad that have to kick or ban us or anything.

And know that I have always been interested in helping this server, I have always been active in the irc and game to show my support, the server is very careless and my only intention here is to help the server so it does not decay, but hey, each I take more time desire and I do not understand a lot of people.

See, now you called be a racist again? Please look the word up..

Multi-language server? Nah, I dont think so.. it's in most peoples interest (especially admins) to understand what is going on, atleast it was for me, when I was admin on the server.

See, now you called be a racist again? Please look the word up..

Multi-language server? Nah, I dont think so.. it's in most peoples interest (especially admins) to understand what is going on, atleast it was for me, when I was admin on the server.

I called you that again because of the ways of saying things about the Spanish players, as I never mind if you speak another language other then I don't say anything, and by your ways of saying "why not shut up that Spanishs or kick they" or whatever like that, something you said and the forms are not correct, because I accept everyone as much as talk or whatever. And it's not reason to speak so bad of these people. Just that.

Let's all pass the blunt and leave it up to the Topcrew.

Sergio_Riv's previous topic got locked because it went about this too.

But um... I don't know, what is Ywa waiting for? Make Sergio_Riv admin God damn it!

Well... thank you so much Yoshi, you're really a great person, so... I don't know what I do.. but always something is wrong... I don't know how, all I want and all I do is help this server as I can as a normal player at the moment, call admins when the game needs, "maintenance" the server as I can, and stuff... because the server needs more maintenance I think, so well... Ywa decides it anyway. I don't want problems with nobody. Just chillout and fun, so that's all.

Edited by Sergio_Riv

Your English is funny, but understandable (is that a word?). I wish you good luck anyway. :)

(Yes, it's) :P Anyway I talks in English as I can, I'm not a professional English speaker, but I'm not bad I think :)

Thank you guys.

Edited by Sergio_Riv