Mr. Green Gaming

Unban me Please

So Im making new topic like you told me. What I can say more, every details the same :)

Hello, I want to ask if you can Unban me, Its been over a 1 year I have ban beacouse I was rude to people and I know that was not polite and Im really sorry for that. If you could Unban me I would be very grateful.

Thank you for reading

If you need my ID its KmIaL, on that nick I have been baned.

So Im making new topic like you told me. What I can say more, every details the same :)

Hello, I want to ask if you can Unban me, Its been over a 1 year I have ban beacouse I was rude to people and I know that was not polite and Im really sorry for that. If you could Unban me I would be very grateful.

Thank you for reading

If you need my ID its KmIaL, on that nick I have been baned.

That nick was banned July 7, 2010 for speedhacking. :angry:

2010/7/07 19:29		0557369845045543E6AF592FF3417BE4	speedhacking (nick: KmIaL)	BinSlayer

Edited by Juggernaut

Ohh I remember now what happend , so I havent been baned for being rude as I thought, and believe me I wasnt hacking or speedhacking or any of that kind, I had lagg and I remember at start I was about to go and then beacouse of lag my car crash and maybe some Admin thought i was cheating but I wasnt . WIth all respect for Admin who give me ban that was little mistake :) no offense for Admin :]