Mr. Green Gaming

Red faction - from Red faction 1 to red faction armageddon

This thread is about red faction.

When did you play red faction 1? (At what age)

Did you like it?

Did you play the whole game?

This thread is also about the other red factions. But I want to mainly talk about the oldest ones: Red faction 1 and Red faction 2.

I start.

As for me I played Red faction 1 and 2 both. But I guess I liked red faction 1 more than 2. Yes, the second red faction had alot of new features like guns, scenes, friends etc... But for me it was crashing and I couldn't save the game. I should play it full.

Red faction 1 was fun: It was long, It had funny bugs :V, etc.

Though I didnt play Red Faction Guillera or the new one - Armageddon.

What about you?

Discuss.

Red_Faction_1.jpg

redfaction1.jpg

Edit: You can also leave something about newer red factions.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Huh... I played red faction 1 first time when i pre-ordered guerilla, and played it thourght then. It was pretty fun, since i always saved C4 for shorcuts :D.

Well Guerilla was good at start with it's engine, but i got booring after a while, since it wasnt that realistic.

But basic idea behind red faction is good in my opinion, and i hope they made new after armageddon.

I played Red Faction II. I loved it, also doing split-screen with my little brother or with friends. I liked the singleplayer too but it was way too hard for me back then so I always used a sheet with some cheats. I always found it weird that I had to kill most of the friends you have in the game.

This is a long time ago though, and I played it on the PS2 (that's a long time ago too).

About c4's :V

I loved the bug where you could spam them to get more of them. I mean...

Use button was Enter, right? You could throw 1 and press enter on it. You get 2 back :V

I always bugged it.

Well i didnt know about that, and i wouldnt use it (i dont like to cheat in SP).

Forgot to mention, that i never was able to play red faction 2, because it just wont start on my computer. :(

About c4's :V

I loved the bug where you could spam them to get more of them. I mean...

Use button was Enter, right? You could throw 1 and press enter on it. You get 2 back :V

I always bugged it.

Well i didnt know about that, and i wouldnt use it (i dont like to cheat in SP).

Forgot to mention, that i never was able to play red faction 2, because it just wont start on my computer. :(

You won't belive, but I belive I was like 7-8 years that time. Thats why I cheated with bombs :V

Also I remember the part in the canyon. I remember that tracker on the top was going too slow, so I went up on the ropes and gone there... Remembering how I played the game makes me laugh.

Edited by Mr. Darkness