Mr. Green Gaming

unban plz

bliZzman

"Speedhacking yes" ? ...loooool...fantomican...if u thinkinig that me speedhack...u noob...u dont see anything...me never play with cheats in cs or mta...

calling server admins as noobs doesn't really help you position. and could you atleast try to write english in there?

edit: sry admins about this... didn't see the sticky note.

Edited by Weo

He was lagging like a motherfucker, but fact was that he went faster on straight spots then people in front of him.

because fps better on straight spots...on start fps sux

i am no speedhacking really...if a admins dont see it...I don't know what to tell in the justification

He was lagging like a motherfucker, but fact was that he went faster on straight spots then people in front of him.

i am no speedhacking really...if a admins dont see it...I don't know what to tell in the justification

First, buys a new pc...

First, buys a new pc...

And it doesn't excite you

First, buys a new pc...

And it doesn't excite you

What the fuck this doesn't make any kind of sense.

MTA sure is a weird community if people talk like this all the time.

Alright bliZzman,

since I've spent like half an hour spectating you trying to figure out what kind of weird movements you were making, I figured it was cheating. However, it was hard to tell.

Spectate and Lag don't go together well. So there is a possibility I banned you over nothing.

So I unbanned you. If it was my mistake, then sorry for the misunderstanding, and in the future I won't ban until I'm really sure.

If you are a cheater, then you are lucky... for now.

Alright bliZzman,

since I've spent like half an hour spectating you trying to figure out what kind of weird movements you were making, I figured it was cheating. However, it was hard to tell.

Spectate and Lag don't go together well. So there is a possibility I banned you over nothing.

So I unbanned you. If it was my mistake, then sorry for the misunderstanding, and in the future I won't ban until I'm really sure.

thx man...Simply it as that is fair...if i was a cheater...I wouldn't began to defend my rights.

Alright bliZzman,

thx man...Simply it as that is fair...if i was a cheater...I wouldn't began to defend my rights.

You clearly haven't seen some of the other mta unban threads :D