Mr. Green Gaming

Maps for MTA Left4Green made by: nope.avi

orix

Hello guys, I've made new funny map called "tRoLoLo". The map is very easy, tested, no bugs, so don't tell me that with map something wrong I tested it about 3 times.

race-tRoLoLo.zip

I'll be very happy, if the map will be uploaded to the server :D

THIS MAP MADE BY ME: nope.avi (a.k.a. orix)

Edited by orix

i dont understand

explain better

Look, when you making a map for example and when you starting the race you are ghost (cars can drive through other cars) and then when you reach a checkpoint (with ghostbusters icon) you are no longer ghost (the cars cannot drive through other cars), so can you tell me how to make a checkpoint which turns off ghost-mode. Sorry for my bad english ;(

Edited by orix

Sure.

open meta.xml of the map and like all the rest of the <settings> stuff.. make another line like this:

<setting name="#ghostmode_checkpoint" value="10" />

Change 10 with any number

When you test the map in your map editor, IT WILL NOT work.

But in the Mr Green server, it will work.. So don't worry

All you have to do is make sure you have that line ^ in the meta.xml when you send us the map

Edited by BinSlayer

Sure.

open meta.xml of the map and like all the rest of the <settings> stuff.. make another line like this:

<setting name="#ghostmode_checkpoint" value="10" />

Change 10 with any number

When you test the map in your map editor, IT WILL NOT work.

But in the Mr Green server, it will work.. So don't worry

All you have to do is make sure you have that line ^ in the meta.xml when you send us the map

Thanks BinSlayer!

But I have 1 problem (sorry for these questions) when I created map everything was alright, and Test of the map was normal. When I tried to upload music into the map, in map editor was error, when I click test>race it not starts just CJ spawns and not in the cars just CJ spawns where your camera is and no race, when I opened a console there was this: [10:35:46] WARNING: editor_main\server\resourcehooks.lua:66: Bad argument @ 'getResourceName'

[10:35:46] ERROR: unzipped\editor_main\server\resourcehooks.lua:66: attempt to concatenate a boolean value.

WARNING: editor_main\server\resourcehooks.lua:66. Number 66 means this line in the text resourcehooks.lua (I think): local meta = xmlLoadFile ( ':' .. getResourceName(resource) .. '/' .. "meta.xml" )

WTF is this??????? What happened to editor??? Lol. Everything was alright I don't changed anything I correct put the song in map archive, but after that the editor has an error. Can you help me? Thanks.

Edited by orix

not sure, i dont use the map editor a lot.. maybe some mapper can help you tho

make sure the music script is installed correctly

Thanks for your help BinSlayer.

I fixed that error, just re-installed MTA and error's fixed now you can delete all posts here posted by me and you about ghost-modes, errors and other.

Oh almost forgot, can you tell me how to set on which checkpoint will turns off ghost?

Very need that, my new map will be better, and soon I will upload here! :)

Edited by orix
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, finally I've created my new map called V.I.P. Mission! The map is very easy at the beginning, at the end a little bit harder, but I think for good MTA Race players this map will be easy. I've set ghost-mode checkpoint on 3rd CP. If that's won't work maybe someone from admins who uploads maps will correct my mistake.

race-V.I.P. Mission V2.zip

When map will be uploaded please add a reply! :) Thank you.

2011-07-15 | FIX (V2)

Edited by orix

Hey, I made a fix for my map V.I.P. Mission.

race-V.I.P. Mission V3.zip

Also I made a new map - Simple Infernus Race

race-Simple Infernus Race.zip

When fixed map and my new map will be uploaded please add a reply. :)

And please delete these messages about MTA map editor and problems with it in this topic, because I uploading here maps not asking how to-do something, thank you. :)

Edited by orix