Mr. Green Gaming

(O)_(O)'s admin application

(O)_(O)

Gameserver: Mr Green MTA

Country of origin: Spain

Link to SteamCommunity profile: -

Link to Xfire profile: -

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hi to all, my nick is (O)_(O) or Phaeo and my real name Luis, i want to be admin (If YWA wants) , because i see a few admins for a well-known server.

English, well... I'm no expert but i understand everything, not bad.

Years in MTA, i've been since 2005-2006 ( i do not remember ) i met many people, admins, etc... Also played samp. i knew this when he was still DM from that day i loved MrGreen, it's like my virtual home i feel good here.

How am i? Funny, friendly summarizing good person...

Today it was time trying to be admin, because i've been here many years, all administrators known me and i am known for being fast in races and a good person, BinSlayer became my best MTAfriend, i will take seriously my role as administrator and will help English Speakers and Spanish Speakers.

You choose YWA if yes or no, greetings.

Edited by (O)_(O)

Well, you posted the app already, so I wish you good luck face! Be active on IRC and stuff. I think you can do it well :)

Yeah... Thank you, i'm always on IRC ( In IRC i'm [O]_[O], because the parenthesis it is not permitted )

Well, you posted the app already, so I wish you good luck face! Be active on IRC and stuff. I think you can do it well :)

Yeah... Thank you, i'm always on IRC ( In IRC i'm [O]_[O], because the parenthesis it is not permitted )

Not that I'm on loads compared to people like Darkstar, but I have never seen you on IRC before?

Not that I'm on loads compared to people like Darkstar, but I have never seen you on IRC before?

Ywa's on much more than me you hoe.

And he has been on the irc a bit, maybe could do with more.

Ywa's on much more than me you hoe.

And he has been on the irc a bit, maybe could do with more.

Looks at all the days in #mrgreen.mta, i will be there.

#mrgreen is a quite important channel too. Even if you would just use it for idling.

Yes, but mostly i prefer to see the players of the server, they may have problems to try to help them.

( I also connected me to #mrgreen but much less that #mrgreen.mta, but if it is necessary, i will be in #mrgreen and #mrgreen.mta always! )

Edited by (O)_(O)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...