Mr. Green Gaming

Quote Topic

Tootao

This is an easy game. Quote the person before you and say anything you want. Then, eventually, You will be quoting 15 to 30 people at a time.The next person, quote me.

I'll just post a cool quote to make it more interesting:

"Now we must duel, like two gleaming banjos on a moonlit stoop!"

This is an easy game. Quote the person before you and say anything you want. Then, eventually, You will be quoting 15 to 30 people at a time.The next person, quote me.

<3 Yoshi

Edited by Tootao

<3 Yoshi

Aah now we have...

You just broke the rules of your own game.

...two quotes at the same time!

<3 Yoshi

Aah now we have...

Up!!!!!

<3 Yoshi

Aah now we have...

Up!!!!!

Up? What's up?

<3 Yoshi

Aah now we have...

Up!!!!!

Up? What's up?

The game started

I'll just post a cool quote to make it more interesting:"Now we must duel, like two gleaming banjos on a moonlit stoop!"
<3 Yoshi
Aah now we have...
Up!!!!!
Up? What's up?
The game started

I think a counting game would be better, where ppl are trying to count to 500 fast as possible, and only 1 post each day.

I'll just post a cool quote to make it more interesting:"Now we must duel, like two gleaming banjos on a moonlit stoop!"
<3 Yoshi
Aah now we have...
Up!!!!!
Up? What's up?
The game started

I think a counting game would be better, where ppl are trying to count to 500 fast as possible, and only 1 post each day.

I know how that topic goes. Everyone just keeps copying their reply-number minus one and when you decide to stir things up a bit by posting a completely wrong number, everyone gets mad at you.

<3 Yoshi
Aah now we have...
Up!!!!!
Up? What's up?
The game started

I know how that topic goes. Everyone just keeps copying their reply-number minus one and when you decide to stir things up a bit by posting a completely wrong number, everyone gets mad at you.

:P :P :P :P

<quote name='Hundred2' date='03 July 2011 - 23:21' timestamp='1309731704' post='76736']

Im gay.
Im gay
<3 Yoshi
Im gay.
Im gay
Im gay
Im gay
Im gay
Im gay

Im gay

Im gay

Im cool

[/quote>

Oh dear you quote yourself quite a lot.

Edited by BlueYoshi97
<3 Yoshi
Aah now we have...
Up!!!!!
Up? What's up?
The game started

Owned

Just stop with the games, you've already made another one, why don't you keep it instead of making another one?

Also, I don't know for you, but I hate those spam4free topics, and I hate pyramids |<

Lock !

(inb4YwasaysnoBackseatmoderating : I'm helping..maybe...)

Edited by Chikennugget1

Just stop with the games, you've already made another one, why don't you keep it instead of making another one?

Also, I don't know for you, but I hate those spam4free topics, and I hate pyramids |<

Lock !

(inb4YwasaysnoBackseatmoderating : I'm helping..maybe...)

But we all love spam topics <3

<3 Yoshi

Yoshi alt-account alert.