Mr. Green Gaming

UNBAN

well it doesnt matter if i believe you or not because SpaceBandit is the admin who needs to talk to you (he banned you). I'm only here cause I'm bored :D

But I must say @ your last post: What do you think this is? A freaking courtroom? :o

No it's not a courtroom but when you ban a player you had to have an evidence to prove that player had a cheat and with that evidence the others admins can see if the acused player used a cheat or not .

you can't ban a player because you think he have cheats you must be sure right ? on every game forums when a player is banned there is a prove with the players cheats... so I just want to see the "video" or something with me cheating i want to see on what he based when he banned me because it's unfair to be banned when you dont use cheats .

Edited by MihaitzaBoss

Alright, since I was the one playing at the ban moment, I'll give in my 2 cents.

I was at MihaitzaBoss' house, playing MTA on LEFT4GREEN on his "account" (made by me, as a matter of fact). There was some map with Inferno cars, all players starting in a line, with nitro packs in front of the players, somewhere on the highway east of Los Santos, near the beach. I had a good start, picked the nitro right away, and got a quick small advance. The FPS range on his computer is always at 45-46 (he probably rounded up to 50 in his post) so machine lag is not a problem.

In the very next few seconds (about 2-3 seconds, I don't know exactly) I received the ban message. First, we thought there was some error, we even reinstalled both MTA and San Andreas. Later on, he decided to post here.

I know that there is no obligation whatsoever for admins to show any evidence, since this is a free server. But still, I think this was a rushed ban, right after the start of the race, with no clue, notification or a deeper look. The guy never uses game cheats, from what I know, and also check his MTA name stats. ~200 races, ~40 finishes, 2 wins, I don't think these are cheater stats.

That's it from me, it's up to SpeedRacer if he will review the ban or give any opinions on this.

Well I never ban people unless I'm absolutely sure they're hacking. If this was a mistake, I apologize but I find it hard to believe because if I see someone hacking I go to /spec and keep an eye on them, unless it's really obvious (like flying off at the start).

I also do not keep all the names and cases stored in my head so I have no clue who you are.

DoiKile, thank you a lot for an informative post. This is what Mihaitza should've written in the first place. Although I do not remember such a case. If I banned him at the start of the race then I must've seen something really wrong with it.

It's hard to keep proof here. That means I should have to actually film speedhackers which means having FRAPS on and wasting room on my HDD + probably making me lag anyway which would follow "YOU DIDNT HAVE FULL FPS OMGOMGOMG HE COULD BE FASTER YOU KNOW!?!?!?!" I have nothing else to say. If you didn't hack - my bad; if you did - serves you right.

I am not going to unban you. I'll let someone else (who is objective) decide over such important matters.

Well I never ban people unless I'm absolutely sure they're hacking. If this was a mistake, I apologize but I find it hard to believe because if I see someone hacking I go to /spec and keep an eye on them, unless it's really obvious (like flying off at the start).

I also do not keep all the names and cases stored in my head so I have no clue who you are.

DoiKile, thank you a lot for an informative post. This is what Mihaitza should've written in the first place. Although I do not remember such a case. If I banned him at the start of the race then I must've seen something really wrong with it.

It's hard to keep proof here. That means I should have to actually film speedhackers which means having FRAPS on and wasting room on my HDD + probably making me lag anyway which would follow "YOU DIDNT HAVE FULL FPS OMGOMGOMG HE COULD BE FASTER YOU KNOW!?!?!?!" I have nothing else to say. If you didn't hack - my bad; if you did - serves you right.

I am not going to unban you. I'll let someone else (who is objective) decide over such important matters.

Understoodable. Thanks for the reply.