Mr. Green Gaming

Human historys.

I made this thread so other players can use his bragging rigths about their epic moments as human.

Mine i was in crack house ( im not sure i dont remember the name) i was in the secret room in the pool whit 2 commandos i was engi last human outside died, the cade was gonna break and all the zombies was hitting it so i placed a c4 and took cover before it blown up and BOOOOM C4 of doom i had minimum 10 kills whit a single c4 (i don't the top the kill list was FULL whit my c4 kills.).Almost ALL zombies crashed and everyone started talking about my DOOOOM C4. that helped me to lv up A LOT

I made this thread so other players can use his bragging rigths about their epic moments as human.

Mine i was in crack house ( im not sure i dont remember the name) i was in the secret room in the pool whit 2 commandos i was engi last human outside died, the cade was gonna break and all the zombies was hitting it so i placed a c4 and took cover before it blown up and BOOOOM C4 of doom i had minimum 10 kills whit a single c4 (i don't the top the kill list was FULL whit my c4 kills.).Almost ALL zombies crashed and everyone started talking about my DOOOOM C4. that helped me to lv up A LOT

I whas there, that whas crazy xD First i thaught it whas a lagg or an end of the game or something like that

3 years ago, having around 600 kills with all the score from human team combined. Life science was so epic to get high scores with a whole team. Bean, me, roborobb and a few others were really doing well killing the zombies. I miss the adrenaline i had back than, now it isnt that hard to win so the kick you get from it is like nothing.