Mr. Green Gaming

MrAlex 4th post about getting unbanned

MrAlex

his forum is for bans submits and ban appeals. Appeals can only be made by the banned player himself.

How to create an unban topic (ban appeal/protest)

First of all you can check your ban at our bans page if you're banned on a Source-engine server (MTA bans aren't on that list). You can read the reason and can see who banned you. If you're banned on a non-Source-engine server. Just create a topic and tell us why you've been possibly banned.

Don't forget to put the following things in your ban appeal:

1. Your ingame name

2. Date of your ban

3. Who banned you (only if you know who)

4. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why)

5. Reason why we should unban you

Feel free to reply on (un)ban topics. Only useful posts are welcome, others will be deleted.

! MrAlex

2 Today 31 Aug 2011

3 Carpileup

4 Not sure allthough I could give a ton of reasons why a 16 year old would randomly ban someone.. But maybe he can clarify if he pleases too.

5 I don't know depends on how much you appreciate the people who play on your servers regularly and never violate your rules.

Yay love spending 2 hours of my time for random 16 yr olds who are admins

Edited by MrAlex

As another "16 yr old" css admin I would of done the exact same, you avoided a !gag by reconnecting, continued to spam, which then were kicked, then came back and did the same again, I see no reason for you to be unbanned, I probably would of gave a you a couple more hours, think yourself lucky.

! MrAlex

2 Today 31 Aug 2011

3 Carpileup

4 Not sure allthough I could give a ton of reasons why a 16 year old would randomly ban someone.. But maybe he can clarify if he pleases too.

5 I don't know depends on how much you appreciate the people who play on your servers regularly and never violate your rules.

Yay love spending 2 hours of my time for random 16 yr olds who are admins

Spamming is widely known on any server I have ever been on as a kickable offense. Repeated spamming is also commonly treated by being banned,

You were being racist (What would be wrong with the servers being ran by Germans? Which they're not)

You insult a very large amount of the L4G community, a lot of the people on this forum are 16 - 20, you mock them and treat them like children yet you are the one flaming on a gaming forum while people give you calm and well educated responses.

You give no evidence that you should be unbanned

You don't even acknowledge the reason you were banned,

You have posted this 4 times after each thread has been locked, which is further repeated spam. If I were admin I would ban you from the forums as well,

I smell a troll a-foot,

Edited by Dr.Minky

I wasn't spamming since the sound-thing gives you the message that your spamming when you are.. Resulting in you being unable to spam.

Other then that u put those sounds in your server yourself don't blame me for using them.

I'm merely stating that this kid is german because I just saw it. This is relevant to the situation and if u do not understand that then I suppose your not of any importance to me. Also him being 16 gives me a pretty good picture of what I'm dealing with there.. QQ if u think ageism is racism

Added to that ur gagoption should've worked on me I was merely testing if I could still talk and wether or not people could hear it.

I'm pretty sure u can mute the sounds and u could have warned me before gagging me so that i'd know all this before u kicked me.

Getting kicked for using serversounds is retarded and not being gagged when ur supposed to be is retarded also.

Unban me please last request.

Edited by MrAlex

Tell me this guy isn't in charge cozz that would be a pathetic representation of this server.

Can someone who isn't carpileup give me either a good reason why I got banned (after reading my post) and unban me now.

Or unban me for the time I'm waiting for the verdict because this is eating up time I'd rather waste on other stuff.

Tell me this guy isn't in charge cozz that would be a pathetic representation of this server.

Can someone who isn't carpileup give me either a good reason why I got banned (after reading my post) and unban me now.

Or unban me for the time I'm waiting for the verdict because this is eating up time I'd rather waste on other stuff.

Do you like ponies?