Mr. Green Gaming

can i get a unban.

tonyhok99

How the hell can someone's computer lag with minecraft.

It can actually be ^^ a friend of mine cant even run it on medium render distance .. he seems to have a calculator as a pc

Does he live in a cardboard box?

Nono his parents just dont allow him to buy a new pc or smth ... is this offtopic ? im not sure is this even a proper unban topic ? like hell i know

It can actually be ^^ a friend of mine cant even run it on medium render distance .. he seems to have a calculator as a pc

Nono his parents just dont allow him to buy a new pc or smth ... is this offtopic ? im not sure is this even a proper unban topic ? like hell i know

Lag =/= Low FPS.

Also, UNLEASH THE QUOTE BOX.

Lag =/= Low FPS.

Also, UNLEASH THE QUOTE BOX.

Well he said his PC was lagging so i assumed he meant that his fps were at 10 or smth WICH doesn't explain that he is lagging for the other people or for himself WICH ALSO MEANS that he must also have a bad internet connection so im not sure what he really meant

• 1 month later...

@darkstar: MC is unplayable with intel hd graphics and thats in a lot of laptops, so actually its possible. Besides that its possible he has a really old comp or crappy internet.

You need some video proof to ban someone. Otherwise you're a dictator. So I agree on damien on this case. Corby, if you've got some MC logs or w/e that proves he messed with the speed of light. You have full purposes to keep him banned. For now I'd say you unban him :D