Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Admin Application

Dr.Minky

I've noticed there have been no admins on the server lately, particularly with Corby being away, and quite a few people using hacks and such. A lot of people dont know how to report to l4g despite me explaining to them, so I thought I'd give a shot at applying for Admin since I'm on so often!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Minkys Minecraft officer application,

I have a long experience of being a main admin on multiple servers including the ShatBricks MineCraft server (now unfortunately shut down), and was a good and encouraging admin, without abusing my Admin rights at any stage. I also have a long standing experience hosting and setting up my own server, and also supporting other people in creating servers on gaming forums and for my friends.

I am authoritative when I need to be and have good control over the people I manage, I'm sure people on the server will vouch for how close and encouraging I treat the people I help on the server, and feel I would be great for welcoming new members to the game as this was one of my main roles on the ShatBricks server (welcoming new people to the game and getting them to register on the forums). I already do a lot of moderating work as it is, people are always asking me things and I tend to end up dealing with stupid people and hackers that I can spot, which is very limited currently.

I also am very good at organising big events and tasks on the game too (e.g. the massive cathedral my faction is making), and I really enjoy doing this, which could be a huge help with the upcoming Creative Build contest which I would LOVE to help organise, even if my application isn't successful.

Some IRL examples of me being a good leader and admin-type roles are the fact that I am the leader of Charnwood Youth Council (a group of about 30 teenagers in the big borough I live in), have helped to organise and run massive youth conferences which went very smoothly, have experience and training in handling and talking to people and think this is useful in judging people for bannable offences and I am generally a very reliable person in real ;ofe and in-game

All this combined with the fact that I regularly use the L4G forums, my, *rather sterling* :pipe:, track record of being positive and fair to people both in game and on the forums and my deep and passionate love for Sneed, I think I would make a great admin and quite a valuable contributor to part of the L4G admin team. - DrMinky

:edit: oh and I know most of the regulars on the server, or at least what they are like, so I can more easily pick out if someone IS using a hack or not!

*on a side note, anyone that doesn't know me too well please send me a message! I want to get to know more of you guys*

Edited by Dr.Minky

PRODIGUILD FTW! haha lol But seriously ive known Dr minky for a while now and he is a very mature player. i would fully agree on everything he has said. He is on so much and would be a very good admin. He is 100 percent trustworthhy and is probobly the best man for the job.

Hi guys Luke Nukem here bringing you all of the new top of the charts music straight from my home studio. Moving on.... A request from a person we all know and love Dr Minky. This one is called, Being an awesome Minecraft admin by The Red hot Notchpeppers. *music starts playing* ---advert----> Are you looking for a MInecraft admin that doesn't go off online for about 2 weeks due to their crappy internet connection? An admin that doesn't take shit from mardy little bitches hacking? Or an admin that drinks coffee whilst looking down upon small orphans? Not to worry Dr Minky is your man! Call 01509 6782465 NOW!!! for your chance to get a free admin this season.

Well he is an awesome dude and very hardworking for me and the team. I would like to give him a 5/5 credit rating for the Royal bank of Scotland.

Vote Luke Nukem for President 2012.

Peace.

I've noticed there have been no admins on the server lately, particularly with Corby being away

Since when? I was on earlier today...

Were you? I've not seen you in some time, I assumed you were still away. None the less I've been on an awful lot and rarely seen an admin lately, I'm not undermining your administrative position Corby I was simply saying that it seems like we need more admins. Don't take it the wrong way, I'm sure you'll be on it just as regular as before soon for whatever reason your not atm.

Unrelated, isn't it freshers week for you at uni?

Edited by Dr.Minky

I never mentioned replacing corby, corbys a good admin. I doubt I will be accepted, only a few people here have actual been on servers which I were an admin on. Its something I really enjoy but either way the server does need another admin, be it me or someone else

Edited by Dr.Minky

Ah, the good Doctor himself.

as you may well know, Minky and I are great friends in real life. I've known him for well over two years now, and we're very close. Some would call it a Bro-Mance. And they'd be right. (Sorry Sneedy)

All the time I've known the guy I've been taken back by his level of maturity and situational handling. Being incredibly sensitive in areas that required it and taking a leader role in others.

Sometimes it's quite astounding to be around, as he can lift any situation out of the dirt and literally send peoples moods into orbit. He's hilarious, witty, can play the guitar (which is always a good thing) and he's an incredibly passionate leader.

As you know, he and I and Luke Nukem are going to be heading the Prodigal Sons on Guild Wars II on behalf of Left 4 Green. I wouldn't have bothered asking him to help me if I didn't know he'd do a better job than myself.

I don't think you need me to say anything else apart from the fact that he is an incredibly passionate leader, a dedicated gamer and perhaps one of the most fair individuals I have ever met. And I met Jesus once.

Good luck you poodle-haired ragamuffin you.

I also ate an entire Wheel of cheese...

But do you sometimes dream of cheese?

Also. How'd you manage to do that? I'm not even mad, its amazing.

You know we don't speak Spanish Darkstar, in English!

Sorry, ill try again.

I pooped in the refridgerator.

Im not even mad, infact Im pressed!

I also ate an entire Wheel of cheese...

But do you sometimes dream of cheese?

Also. How'd you manage to do that? I'm not even mad, its amazing.

You know we don't speak Spanish Darkstar, in English!

Sorry, ill try again.

I pooped in the refridgerator.

How about I get you in your pj's and we hit the sack, eh Corby?

Im not even mad, infact Im pressed!