Mr. Green Gaming

ZS revamp

Damien

We seriously need to do something to keep zs from dieing. i got a few big ideas that could give its life back.

1. Remove the 5th class, so no more marksman/berserker whatever. 4 classes is more than enough.

2. Remove picking up props, so cading can go back to old. its to easy to cade now. People that turn zombie just leave.

3. Restore speeds where they where.

4. Add pufulet's leveling system (25 lvls, if i remember correctly)

5. Add zombie leveling, with very small advantages. So not like humans. But it would give a reason to be a good zombie.

6. Restore the 2 points from dice, but people should lose 2 when they lose a brain from dice.

7. Remove exploit boxes on almost all places, they fuck up survival chance. Exploit boxes should only be on places where normal zombies cant go at all.

8. Add sniper rifles to all classes at high sp

9. Cades should only be able to be destroyed by the guy that put the first nail in it and by zombies of course

10. Remove the boost if zombies are in big groups, do the opposite and decrease their dmg when they are in large groups or add collisions between zombies.

11. More ammo from ammo regen

( Maybe rebuild zs on top of newest zs, so with waves, melee etc and tweak that!!!!)

Add more ideas people to this topic. But they gotta be do-able and fit in zs. Hopefully we can keep zs from dieing and make it as fun as it was a while back.

remove sp. It sucks my shit. Remove the shitty hud. Too much blood on the screen. Remove that kind of levels. Make ppl earn talent/skill points, wich you can use to improve one of your classes, something like ”100 zombies killed! +1 Talent point!” or 1 tp from 15 human kills. And bonus tp for killstreaks and multikills. And what about playing both rc and zs for 1h a day gives you a tp,wexp, and gc bonus (~20%)

ZS is a mess because of the classes in my opinion. All problems seem to resolve around them and they never seem to be right. My honest opinion is to remove classes, but have a perk system where you can gain points and choose/unlock perks. If you ask me that seems like a very good way to clean up this mess. I will get a template right away!

Edited by Pufulet

no necro ruined it he does not listen to no one expect admins everyone has pretty much left because there suggest does not get answered by that douche

Protip: BF3 beta was released & Clavus brought out his gamemode. Necrossin is not your slave.

Do you ever wonder why Deluvas ragequitted from this community? I'll give you a hint, all the whining.

Edit: Time to contribute to this, I think classes should go, I find them far too hard to level up.

no necro ruined it he does not listen to no one expect admins everyone has pretty much left because there suggest does not get answered by that douche

Protip: BF3 beta was released & Clavus brought out his gamemode. Necrossin is not your slave.

Do you ever wonder why Deluvas ragequitted from this community? I'll give you a hint, all the whining.

Edit: Time to contribute to this, I think classes should go, I find them far too hard to level up.

I dont think thats why Deluvas left, as I still chat whith him time to time

We seriously need to do something to keep zs from dieing. i got a few big ideas that could give its life back.

1. Remove the 5th class, so no more marksman/berserker whatever. 4 classes is more than enough.

2. Remove picking up props, so cading can go back to old. its to easy to cade now. People that turn zombie just leave.

3. Restore speeds where they where.

4. Add pufulet's leveling system (25 lvls, if i remember correctly)

5. Add zombie leveling, with very small advantages. So not like humans. But it would give a reason to be a good zombie.

6. Restore the 2 points from dice, but people should lose 2 when they lose a brain from dice.

7. Remove exploit boxes on almost all places, they fuck up survival chance. Exploit boxes should only be on places where normal zombies cant go at all.

8. Add sniper rifles to all classes at high sp

9. Cades should only be able to be destroyed by the guy that put the first nail in it and by zombies of course

10. Remove the boost if zombies are in big groups, do the opposite and decrease their dmg when they are in large groups or add collisions between zombies.

11. More ammo from ammo regen

( Maybe rebuild zs on top of newest zs, so with waves, melee etc and tweak that!!!!)

Add more ideas people to this topic. But they gotta be do-able and fit in zs. Hopefully we can keep zs from dieing and make it as fun as it was a while back.

Hm, Agreed with 1 ( Marksmmanis useless Pufulet, deal with it )

2 : NO NO NO ! New cading system is alright, its much better than the cadingkit ( we liked tocall it exploit-kit :V )

3 : No, a normal zombie was able to outrun a human easily, making it impossible to escape from normal zombies ( which are supposed to have a good balance of DMG and speed )

4 : I dont care, got my LV 6 Engineer anyways :V

5 : People might suicide to LV up zombies <_<

6 : so zombies can AFk with lady luck and dice !?

7 : Agreed, fast zombies , poison headcrabs and howlers are good enough against exploiters, only going uner the map should be exploiting.

8 : People should be able to choose the weapon they ge from SP ( like clicking on the weapon in the F2 menu to gain it, a "mine-SP shop"

9 : so a random griefer puts first nail and unnail things in the end to kill human tea, no THX.

Supports should beable to unnail their own stuff.

10 : why, Zombies are supposed to be strong in numbers.

11 : Crates need to give more ammo sometimes, Snipers only et like 6 bullets from crate.

Pufu was right, every ZS topic turns into a stack of suggestions :V

don't know why are you wondering about removing some classes cause that just would let everybody who are still left to leave...it would be good to have marksman and berserker both and of course they should make engineer better cause at the moment engineer is useless shit.

Why dont you just let us make are own class up by selcting our own perks and we can upgrade them and unlock new ones with like points like the ones in RC?

But make it so the perks are in groups and you can only hav 1/2 from each group so you can just say like speed anc the rest chance to spawn with shit and maybe you start with some you dont hav to buy like "spawn with medic kit or something like that, but maybe that could be a 5th perk so you will have the same amount of other perks as now and still be able to make a medic build, same goes for the hammer and maybe commando knife

Edited by mogadonskoda

I would love the class merges. Removing classes wont solve anything at all. Mu suggestion for new classes

1. Medic: same as it is now, but give them another healing gun (healing grenade or healing pistol)

2. Commando: give him the mines of engi and give him more raw power. rest stays the sam

3. Support/engineer class: half support, half engi. Hammer and a chance to spawn with turret

4. Marksman/berserker class: half zerk, half marksman. A master of long and close combat.

I would love the class merges. Removing classes wont solve anything at all. Mu suggestion for new classes

1. Medic: same as it is now, but give them another healing gun (healing grenade or healing pistol)

2. Commando: give him the mines of engi and give him more raw power. rest stays the sam

3. Support/engineer class: half support, half engi. Hammer and a chance to spawn with turret

4. Marksman/berserker class: half zerk, half marksman. A master of long and close combat.

Why not do my idea and you can do that?