Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Admin Application

Sacrevy

Name: XxZomBitchxX

Server: Minecraft server.

Reasons to become admin: There are alot of people that would like another admin on the server, and since Dr.Minky failed, i'd like giving it a chance. Also, there are alot of hackers lately on the server. (Faction wars)

Any other information about me: I'm online over 4 hours a day (Mostly) and i know almost every player on the server pretty well, and they know me.(not IRL)

Do you have experience with being admin? Yes, i have been admin on 1 server, MineBlocks. It's offline now but it had over 10 people online a day. I know most of the important commands and mods, and i know when it's lagg or hacks. And i'm sure Corby and i can work together if i get to know him better. I doubt if i will be accepted, but i thought i'd give it a try. Greetings, ZomBitch.

Edited by ZomBitch

Name: XxZomBitchxX

Server: Minecraft server.

Reasons to become admin: There are alot of people that would like another admin on the server, and since Dr.Minky failed, i'd like giving it a chance. Also, there are alot of hackers lately on the server. (Faction wars)

Any other information about me: I'm online over 4 hours a day (Mostly) and i know almost every player on the server pretty well, and they know me.(not IRL)

Do you have experience with being admin? Yes, i have been admin on 1 server, MineBlocks. It's offline now but it had over 10 people online a day. I know most of the important commands and mods, and i know when it's lagg or hacks. And i'm sure Corby and i can work together if i get to know him better. I doubt if i will be accepted, but i thought i'd give it a try. Greetings, ZomBitch.

Zombitch, I know we're enemies on the server but I am totally for you being an admin.

I think your an experienced faction server player and you know all the hacks so you would be able to make the correct decision.But sometimes you think everything is a hack.You'd make an awesome admin.

,stardude9

You're 14... Hmm. That's like letting a monkey drive a car isn't it? It's bound to fail. Not that I judge on age, but I think the "Power" an admin posesses will raise to your head. I picure it like this:

Scenario 1:

1st you spawn some wood, you're getting lazy and wood is invalueble.

2nd you spawn some more invalueble items, witch you are too lazy to get

3rd you will spawn some diamond. A few can't hurt right?

4th You go apeshit, spawn, flyhack, godmode becouse it's funny as hell.

Scenario 2:

1st you survived scenario one. You did not spawn nothing, nor did you use admin powers so far.

2nd there comes an irritating dude and he keeps spamming, griefing, hacking and advertising. So you ban him.

3rd you get more spammers and griefers, not so much more of the hackers. You ban them more easily then before.

4th you meet people that just annoy you. You ban them for a day or so. Can't hurt right?

5th They irritate you and you keep them banned.

6th you threaten people to give you stuff so they can't read your logs that you spawned, if they don't give they're getting banned.

Beatiful admin that would be. If you care about the server, let someone with MORE expirience and more maturity be admin.

Kind regards,

xsissel

Edited by xsissel

Good luck, though I am not sure that you are ready, seing your immaturaty. I am sure you are a good guy but you are too young and according to your posts on forums and talking shit on "what's on your mind' section makes me think you are just not ready. But honestly, I am sure you will be ready in future.

Age doesnt play a big role for an admin, it depends on the behavior of the the person, not age.

Thats why I gave a +1 to Grass btw. He said just the right thing.

Anyway, gonna say it again: good luck!

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Lastion, Zombitch exploited three thousand diamonds last map.

Did he? derp.... Never knew that :blink: My point still rests though.

I think you Thererby owe me an apoligy, besides. You should stop judging me by that. Becouse of people like you I already lost all my stuff. So we're even.

I think you Thererby owe me an apoligy, besides. You should stop judging me by that. Becouse of people like you I already lost all my stuff. So we're even.

I do not owe you an apoligy since I just expressed my opninion about you. we are not even because you would've lost your stuff 1 way or another (new server map) and what do you mean with "people like you"? Its not like I made you glitch or something like that.

I do not owe you an apoligy since I just expressed my opninion about you. we are not even because you would've lost your stuff 1 way or another (new server map) and what do you mean with "people like you"? Its not like I made you glitch or something like that.

With people like you I mean WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU! Jesus... You guys kept complaining how when I first joined the server I found out about a glitch and used it. You guys kept slowing down the process of getting me unbanned. Wow really, so much butthurt becouse of one little thing. Makes me wonder who's the kid around here. Mister Perfect.

With people like you I mean WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU! Jesus... You guys kept complaining how when I first joined the server I found out about a glitch and used it. You guys kept slowing down the process of getting me unbanned. Wow really, so much butthurt becouse of one little thing. Makes me wonder who's the kid around here. Mister Perfect.

You just stereotyped me, fyi i never met you ingame (at least knowingly), never even posted anything on your ban appeal etc etc. I just read the topic and heard stories about you. (and yes im JeZus ingame) I think ill just be the mature one here and drop the off topic discussion.

Edit: just found out that i actually posted in that topic, but i just stated a fact. never tried to slow your appeal since it was alrdy completed

Edited by Lastion

It's called using a glitch which is added in the game, it whasn't mine idea actually. For anyone who did not know what we used to get all those diamonds, we used the Duplication glitch from 1.7.2.

That whas childish and stupid. We like to apology for that. Also Xsissel.. We play fair, and i would never abuse the Admin powers. I'm on this server for over a year now, and i'm getting 15 soon. Maybe i'll just wait till im 16, when i'm more grown up. Thanks, ZomBitch