Mr. Green Gaming

Third attempt.

jedabia

Gameserver: MineCraft

Country of origin: England

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: I have steam although due to a lack of funds, and steam's unwavering demand for my money, i can't use any features due to no steam games within my steam library.

Link to Xfire profile **:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

i have previously been admin on another minecraft server which ran happily until i managed to create a java error on the entire map using cuboid commands. i was also partly responsible for blowing up a 500x5000 chunk of the map apart using TNT. (the numbers are correct) i also managed to stop a new player from griefing our information area, which i then blew up and flooded the area with lava. i believe i am an honest player and i like to help improve other people's buildings in minecraft or their gameplay in games such as Garry's Mod or TF2. i like to play jokes on people and i have a strong sense of humour. sometimes other people don't understand my jokes but oh well. i hope you elect me to be an administrator and i hope to see you all ingame soon. i also wish you a good new year and hope you are all in good health.

I play on the minecraft server daily with lots of different people. I am a friendly nice person who will always try to help out on stuff. Most of the people think so aswell. I have helped in developing Green Park Settelement, made a peacefull town called Dustridge with the help of Darkstar for founding it, but unfortunantly it got majorly griefed. I made the mighty walls around Sand Central and the roads to protect people from Exploding Penises.

I have been an admin before long time ago, so I know the responsabilities and how to use my powers correctly.

I want to help against these mysterious griefers who have been haunting me and others ever since this world started.

If I do become Admin on minecraft I will try my best to always be on the server or on steam so I can be easily contacted since alot of people have added me. If I do get contacted, I will be there in less than a minute to see whats wrong.

This is my second chance at applying to role of administrator. i hope you read what else i have written and decide to accept me so i can join the prestigious group of administrators so i can help stop thieving and griefing. i hope you successes and good wishes to your health and also to your entire families so that they may prosper and continue to grow and carry on your lives with as many chances as people can have in unfortunate situations.

With the latest developments with the persistent and continued use of fly-hacks, and also with the new rules put in place by the main topcrew member "CLAVUS", there needs to be dedicated and hard-working players who are able to, and willing, to enforce the server rules and to punish the wrong do-ers. The almighty ban hammer, as it is commonly known, needs to be swung by more than just one player, even if that player is the almighty clavus himself, and i feel my arms are muscular enough to swing the MineCraft equivalent of Thor's hammer.

i now have one word for you, vote for jedabia!

At what point is your first paragraph positive at all? Had to re-read it, I thought your supposed to prevent that kinda thing ey?

The almighty ban hammer, as it is commonly known, needs to be swung by more than just one player, even if that player is the almighty clavus himself

Clavus is not the only admin, Me, Darkstar, Ywa also have power there, we can all be reached by IRC literally at any time in the day. (Think Ywa doesn't have admin powers there now for being a lolgriefer haha)

" i also managed to stop a new player from griefing our information area, which i then blew up and flooded the area with lava"

sooooo you stopped a new player from griefing just to grief yourself, I call that a bad admin participant.

Sorry but I think you need to change a LOT on this application if you want to make a chance.

You can download a free game on steam (Team Fortress 2 for example) to enable it's features. Good luck.

You can't add friends on steam with just the free version.

You need to either buy a game or buy something from the Con.Mann store in TF2.

Edited by Hundred2

I play on the minecraft server daily with lots of different people. I am a friendly nice person who will always try to help out on stuff. Most of the people think so aswell. I have helped in developing Green Park Settelement, made a peacefull town called Dustridge with the help of Darkstar for founding it, but unfortunantly it got majorly griefed. I made the mighty walls around Sand Central and the roads to protect people from Exploding Penises.

I have been an admin before long time ago, so I know the responsabilities and how to use my powers correctly.

I want to help against these mysterious griefers who have been haunting me and others ever since this world started.

If I do become Admin on minecraft I will try my best to always be on the server or on steam so I can be easily contacted since alot of people have added me. If I do get contacted, I will be there in less than a minute to see whats wrong.

Is directly copied from Pufulets minecraft application here. You even copied the spelling and grammer errors. Also your age is different on all your other applications

You can download a free game on steam (Team Fortress 2 for example) to enable it's features. Good luck.

You can't add friends on steam with just the free version.

You need to either buy a game or buy something from the Con.Mann store in TF2.

That's retarded