Mr. Green Gaming

Complaint

sabbatino

I was kicked from server by admin Bandit. I didn't said anything wrong. Just expressed my opinion.

Admin's comment for kicking me (1st kick): STFU

Admin's comment for kicking me (2nd kick): Watch your mouth

And finally I was banned. Admin's comment for banning me: Go play somewhere else

I want an explanation why this admin (Bandit) abuses his power?

well a wild guess is that after he told you to stfu and to watch your mouth you kept on doing this which eventually lead to ban, otherwise the ban makes no sense

I just expressed my opinion about music.

True, he only gave an opinion on the music of Estonia, i think that it is not reason to ban...

I saw everything.

True, he only gave an opinion on the music of Estonia, i think that it is not reason to ban...

I saw everything.

I'm sorry but you can't be any more wrong than that. First of all, don't lie. Second of all, don't talk about things you don't know.

Here's my response though:

The guy kept saying "SHITMUSIC" on every single map with music. So I told him to shut it. After he kept doing it, I kicked him, saying "STFU". Then he came back online and said something similiar to "Fuck you Bandit", basically insulting an admin. I kicked him again, saying "Watch your mouth".

He then came back online and said that it's a free country blabla (for him not leaving the topic alone, it kept annoying me). After that he said something along the lines "Why are all estonians so slow?" going from a personal insult to insulting my country.

I then banned him for 15 minutes, saying "Go play somewhere else : )"

To be honest to the fullest, I don't even understand why you made a topic. I banned you for 15 minutes - FIFTEEN. What.. your whole life crashed upon you? Did you get a crisis by not finding anything else to do? You stared at your PC screen and said to yourself "Oh my god. I can't play on Mr. Green's for the next fifteen minutes. What the hell am I going to do? God help me! I'm gonna file a complaint, that will help!" ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I (hopefully) helped you take a little break from your computer and wonder about life, our existence etc.

I saw everything.

I'm sorry but you can't be any more wrong than that. First of all, don't lie. Second of all, don't talk about things you don't know.

Here's my response though:

The guy kept saying "SHITMUSIC" on every single map with music. So I told him to shut it. After he kept doing it, I kicked him, saying "STFU". Then he came back online and said something similiar to "Fuck you Bandit", basically insulting an admin. I kicked him again, saying "Watch your mouth".

He then came back online and said that it's a free country blabla (for him not leaving the topic alone, it kept annoying me). After that he said something along the lines "Why are all estonians so slow?" going from a personal insult to insulting my country.

I then banned him for 15 minutes, saying "Go play somewhere else : )"

To be honest to the fullest, I don't even understand why you made a topic. I banned you for 15 minutes - FIFTEEN. What.. your whole life crashed upon you? Did you get a crisis by not finding anything else to do? You stared at your PC screen and said to yourself "Oh my god. I can't play on Mr. Green's for the next fifteen minutes. What the hell am I going to do? God help me! I'm gonna file a complaint, that will help!" ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I (hopefully) helped you take a little break from your computer and wonder about life, our existence etc.

i didn't know that it was only banned 15 minutes, and i thought that, he was banned for saying '' the music of estonia is shit''... sorry for the inconvenience.

People who get banned do not see for how long they get banned unless they look in the Console which 99% of the cases they dont

if you want to make sure somebody knows he had been banned for a specific number of minutes then add it to the ban reason :')

He probably didn't say that so the kid would freak out . like the admin said :D

Then he came back online and said something similiar to "Fuck you Bandit", basically insulting an admin. I kicked him again, saying "Watch your mouth".

I said that this server is free and you should stop kicking me for no reason. So don't LIE.

After that he said something along the lines "Why are all estonians so slow?" going from a personal insult to insulting my country.

You have serious issues if you can't take a joke. What? It's the first time you ever heard this joke? That means you sit in your room (DON'T take it seriously FFS) and don't travel anywhere.

And NO! I have more things to do than just play computer games (listen to music, watch movies, go meet my friends). I didn't started crying when you banned me for FIFTEEN (OMG! 15) minutes. I just started laughing. :lol: And went for a smoke. You're the one who should start thinking about life, our existence etc.

I made this topic, because I THINK that you ABUSED your POWERS.

So NEXT TIME when I say "SHIT/CRAP music", just IGNORE IT. Make your playing FUN and don't take EVERYTHING seriously what people say.

END OF THIS SUBJECT.

Edited by sabbatino

Then he came back online and said something similiar to "Fuck you Bandit", basically insulting an admin. I kicked him again, saying "Watch your mouth".

I said that this server is free and you should stop kicking me for no reason. So don't LIE.

After that he said something along the lines "Why are all estonians so slow?" going from a personal insult to insulting my country.

You have serious issues if you can't take a joke. What? It's the first time you ever heard this joke? That means you sit in your room (DON'T take it seriously FFS) and don't travel anywhere.

And NO! I have more things to do than just play computer games (listen to music, watch movies, go meet my friends). I didn't started crying when you banned me for FIFTEEN (OMG! 15) minutes. I just started laughing. :lol: And went for a smoke. You're the one who should start thinking about life, our existence etc.

I made this topic, because I THINK that you ABUSED your POWERS.

So NEXT TIME when I say "SHIT/CRAP music", just IGNORE IT. Make your playing FUN and don't take EVERYTHING seriously what people say.

END OF THIS SUBJECT.

Admins dont lie and if someone was being insulting to me and other people i wouldnt take it as a "joke".He did not abuse his powers he just got rid of a annoying rude person like any admin would of done

sabbatino, as you know, you were only banned for 15 minutes. i believe theres nothing much to talk about.

im dont have anything to do with this but as an admin, you have the right to kick and ban if you think you have the reason to do so, and i support

you, no questions about that. But attacking his 'personal life' saying he doesnt have one, thats a bit uncalled for. sorry Bandit, that's my opinion :/

So don't LIE.

Didn't lie about a single fact.

It's the first time you ever heard this joke? That means you sit in your room (DON'T take it seriously FFS) and don't travel anywhere.

I honestly can't see a connection between a bad joke and travelling here.. I tried, I really tried.

And NO! I have more things to do than just play computer games (listen to music, watch movies, go meet my friends). I didn't started crying when you banned me for FIFTEEN (OMG! 15) minutes. I just started laughing. :lol:

Right...

So NEXT TIME when I say "SHIT/CRAP music", just IGNORE IT.

I'm sorry but you have no right to tell me what to do.

But attacking his 'personal life' saying he doesnt have one, thats a bit uncalled for. sorry Bandit, that's my opinion :/

Maybe a little bit but he did come here to whine about a short-term ban whereas he himself acted as an asshole. So I drew my own conclusions (probably what most of the readers did as well).

Edited by Bandit

well, i bet this won't be solved anyhow. Bandit banned him for 15 minutes with his reasons (im not judging them) and sabbatino got the ban message but because the ban time didn't show up, he felt like he was banned injustly. I understand both parts?, but this is simple a case of bad interpretations.

sabbatino: next time if an admin says you to shutup, do it and dont provoque. every admin handle things in different ways :)

bandit: next time you ban someone within a period of time, just include in the ban message, the amount of time the player will be banned, easier for him

and you :)

end of this "problem"? :)