Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Combat Logging.

OhitzGeorgie

Alright, Their is a major problem. This combat-tag plugin, It works, But... The thing is, when you relog, u get to become immune until the OTHER person relogs. This also happens Randomly. So Me and my friends were raiding, And Inivcta ( or wutever ) came at us, We hit the multi times with diamond swords, and end up dieing. ALSO this combat tag, DOESNT STOP PEOPLE FROM COMBAT LOGGING! People STILL Combat log cuz they know they will become immune! They know they have 5 seconds so they STILL combat log. We need to find the problem to stop this "invincibility" from taking place when you relog. I will also post a video when it uploads, to SHOW what happens ( note i will be combat logging cuz thats the only way to hurt someone once THEY combat log )

UPDATE: INVCITA FACTION HACKED INTO OUR BASE, U CAN COME LOOK AT IT TOO SEE IF IM LIEING! THEIR IS NO WAY IN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWuuw8_Axss VIDEO!

Edited by OhitzGeorgie

Alright, Their is a major problem. This combat-tag plugin, It works, But... The thing is, when you relog, u get to become immune until the OTHER person relogs. This also happens Randomly. So Me and my friends were raiding, And Inivcta ( or wutever ) came at us, We hit the multi times with diamond swords, and end up dieing. ALSO this combat tag, DOESNT STOP PEOPLE FROM COMBAT LOGGING! People STILL Combat log cuz they know they will become immune! They know they have 5 seconds so they STILL combat log. We need to find the problem to stop this "invincibility" from taking place when you relog. I will also post a video when it uploads, to SHOW what happens ( note i will be combat logging cuz thats the only way to hurt someone once THEY combat log )

UPDATE: INVCITA FACTION HACKED INTO OUR BASE, U CAN COME LOOK AT IT TOO SEE IF IM LIEING! THEIR IS NO WAY IN!!!

Exactly what I said with the exact same faction and i was ignored, but to support whatever youre saying these guys were going from across the map killing one faction back to our faction at the top of a mountain in a matter of minutes, were falling down about 100 block deep holes and surviving, logging every 10 seconds for like half an hour and generally just being idiots. Though I already told you all this.

I've given up on the server for a while, no point playing on something that I no longer enjoy. Gonna come back next month with the next reset and hope its better. So many people are pricks on it atm.. :c Figured it'd be better to leave to somewhere enjoyable than just sit here complaining :V Clavs gonna have a mental break down with the amount of people nagging him atm haha

Edited by Dr.Minky

Exactly what I said with the exact same faction and i was ignored, i've given up on the server for a while, gonna come back next month with the next reset and hope its better. So many people are pricks on it atm.. :c Figured it'd be better to leave to somewhere enjoyable than just sit here complaining :V Clavs gonna have a mental break down with the amount of people nagging him atm haha

Like...The combat plugin is GREAT and everything but..it should be bannable to log out while fighting.. Honestly this is ruining EVERYONES experience.

ZOMG....

Everyone is saying we hack and combat log...

so annoying we dont hack at all we are a team of staff on our own server and if we would hack that would be bad reputation for our own server.

so we will never ever hack.

And im banned before on this server and i really dont want perma ban cuz i love it to much to pwn mungol and the other kids here. :P

Maybe it does like we are hacking because we use some tricks.

As i sayd we have our own pvp server and watch a lot ppl raiding so we know almost all tips and tricks to have a successful raid :)

And about the combat logging.

I agree its annoying and it need to be fixed.

But no we dont always combat log.

First 2 days we did till we heard from clavus it was not longer allowed.

Then we stopped with always combat logging.

But if we raid a faction and we already cant hit them when we try to kill.

Then i dont just go stand there and get killed then we will log to.

We dont like this bug to and we hope it will get fixed cuz

it takes away the fun of hardcore pvp and factions war.

So if u dont wasn't us logging then dont do it self :)

ps: clavus u sure line 55 is setted to 0 in conf.json?

"noPVPDamageToOthersForXSecondsAfterLogin": 0,

ZOMG....

Everyone is saying we hack and combat log...

so annoying we dont hack at all we are a team of staff on our own server and if we would hack that would be bad reputation for our own server.

so we will never ever hack.

And im banned before on this server and i really dont want perma ban cuz i love it to much to pwn mungol and the other kids here. :P

Maybe it does like we are hacking because we use some tricks.

As i sayd we have our own pvp server and watch a lot ppl raiding so we know almost all tips and tricks to have a successful raid :)

And about the combat logging.

I agree its annoying and it need to be fixed.

But no we dont always combat log.

First 2 days we did till we heard from clavus it was not longer allowed.

Then we stopped with always combat logging.

But if we raid a faction and we already cant hit them when we try to kill.

Then i dont just go stand there and get killed then we will log to.

We dont like this bug to and we hope it will get fixed cuz

it takes away the fun of hardcore pvp and factions war.

So if u dont wasn't us logging then dont do it self :)

ps: clavus u sure line 55 is setted to 0 in conf.json?

"noPVPDamageToOthersForXSecondsAfterLogin": 0,

Zomg ya dicks, there are already 2 video proofs of you guys relogging, one on the palladin

Faction where we weren't relogging and still kicked ya buts. And now this vid where you guys start

Relogging. So shut your big mounth fella and fight it out when the glitch is fixed retard.

Oh yea and stop spamming on the forums bout this glitch like clavus doesn't know it!

Leave the guy alone for a sec !

And miny you're right, you're prob the smartest perso. Around here ..

O' rly? :pipe:

Or as you guys put it before, worstboy32, when your faction were using combat logging in my and other peopels spawn room "Why r we? Cause we're so pro? Youre a noob, come kill me you noob just cause I'm so pro" or something along those lines.

That's not quite saying that it takes away from the hardcore pvp if you ask me..

Paladin what faction are you in? I'll be sure to ally you guys when I decide to come back on ;)

O' rly? :pipe:

Or as you guys put it before, worstboy32, when your faction were using combat logging in my and other peopels spawn room "Why r we? Cause we're so pro? Youre a noob, come kill me you noob just cause I'm so pro" or something along those lines.

That's not quite saying that it takes away from the hardcore pvp if you ask me..

Paladin what faction are you in? I'll be sure to ally you guys when I decide to come back on ;)

Lol the faction name is Paladin, sorry for the misunderstanding. Probably my bad english mixed with typo's from my Iphone ;D.

We'll sure do Minky !