Mr. Green Gaming

Quad Tube

Ok, ill give you the satisfaction of your name being in a header of a thread..

I came here just to say "come on man." if you have a problem just send me a pm.. You get so flamming mad and start spamming the alw forum chatbox, It is so childish.. The going there and saying "acid acid" look what so and so said.. Hes not your mom, and guess what hes not the clan leader.. So going and spamming him this stuff about your hurt feelings is just dumb..

I know most here are sick of hearing you complain about how no one should talk in the chat box while in game, and that your the best admin in a server that never has any players.. yada yada yada.. So if you have a problem come chat with me, man to man, if your up to an adult conversation, or if you want you can even call me.. One quick question.. If you hate us alw's 1: why do you play on our server all the time?? 2: Why do you ask if you can be a recrute under a diff alias, even admitting that you have the same ip??

To Bin, SDK, Ywa. Sorry i had to bring this to this forum.. He cant get the hint on ours.. If any of you admins have a problem with this thread delete it or pm me.. :)

Admins, I'll post on this when I've got more time as I am a bit tired (5:30am). So it's subject to change.

The accuser, minus their tag and with a new account, is making several accusations here which seem a bit vague or misleading.

- I really don't care whether or not you put my name in the thread title. I'm more interested in the detail.

- At no time have I ever insisted "no one should talk in the chat box while in game". Neither have I claimed to "the best admin in a server that never has any players".

- I have never asked to be a recruit. Even if that were true, what actual bearing does this have on your complaint here?

- If I race against some of the best drivers on ALW, so what? I hardly ever even see you on there and I fail to see why I should stop on account of the stuff that mostly takes place elsewhere. I don't hate all ALW's.

When I joined IRC tonight, Taint started with the remarks. As he did not give the impression he wanted to be treated like a rational adult, I just left him to his own devices.

He then appeared intend on being more disrespectful, inferring that I have or would, go on a "banning spree". It's me that has to fix the damage when people come to expect it. Previously I've also had an ALW member telling their clan-mates to ban me, which leaves me wondering what if anything I am supposed to have done on their clan server, or having to explain to people I would never ban anyone without a valid reason.

I contacted the ALW server owner (Acid), who came across as being helpful and calm. Certain ALW members appeared to have scant regard for their upholding their reputation as a fair and respectable outfit, so I mentioned these things to him. This was not something drummed up overnight. The spamming, flooding, impersonation, arguing and use of IRC to provoke or escalate conflicts was spoiling the fun of the Green server and could spill over elsewhere. So out of courtesy I spoke to their server owner.

More often than not, I find that a lot of what I see on Green's MTA server seems to be associated with some (not all) ALW members. However out of respect for the community as a whole IF it comes down to not playing here and letting them carry on as they are, so be it.

I am not using this game server until at least after Christmas.. no Slayer, it's not because I am grounded (bit too old for that), but because one family member is ill and I don't expect to have the time to play. Thanks a lot for your impartial and professional opinions.

Edited by Quad_Tube

guys, I believe you can solve this in a private conversation. No one is hacking, no one is being an actual

complete asshole so take it private, there you can talk the most un-humane possible ever that we won't see.

you guys just don't like each other much. big deal, just ignore each other and play nicely at green's and alw's server :)

Ya i'll leave it at this, im done trying to figure out what he wants... He doent know what a pm is, so he will just keep shout boxing everything.. Im to old to do this talk in circle shit that he does.. Trying to bring legalities into every situation.. Some day he might be a good politician, or defense attorney...

Edited by Taint3d

Good luck with your family member, Mister Quad_Tube.

Quad_Tube, the thing is it's just a game. I don't know if you are emotionally hurt by it, but it's best to ignore the ALWs if they annoy you or anything. Unless they're doing something bad enough for us admins to do something about it of course, then you should feel free to report them.

Perhaps you should attempt to not make a big thing out of tiny things. Try it, and you'll see that your problems will look slightly smaller if you don't make them bigger.

You see ALWs get annoyed if you make a big thing out of them, and then that will result in more annoyance towards you, and then you will get even more annoyed, and then them, and then you, and then it will lead to nowhere.

So ALWs, stop teasing Quad_Tube, and Quad_Tube, stop overreacting to the ALWs.

Good luck with your family member, Mister Quad_Tube.

Quad_Tube, the thing is it's just a game. I don't know if you are emotionally hurt by it, but it's best to ignore the ALWs if they annoy you or anything. Unless they're doing something bad enough for us admins to do something about it of course, then you should feel free to report them.

Perhaps you should attempt to not make a big thing out of tiny things. Try it, and you'll see that your problems will look slightly smaller if you don't make them bigger.

You see ALWs get annoyed if you make a big thing out of them, and then that will result in more annoyance towards you, and then you will get even more annoyed, and then them, and then you, and then it will lead to nowhere.

So ALWs, stop teasing Quad_Tube, and Quad_Tube, stop overreacting to the ALWs.

:blink::D best advice givin by a blue yoshi..

Edited by Taint3d