Mr. Green Gaming

Errrm, Is it just me?

Drainal

In 1.7.3, when I first joined the server - There was an abundance of animals and monsters and wolves! I really liked the amount of animals and monsters spawning; but now they don't spawn as much! This worries me big time. I recently just built a Mob Sexxer with about 3 dark, spawning grounds - But STILL no Monsters spawn. Was there a bug with the spawning of Monsters - Have you disabled it? Reduced it? I'm quite frantic about this since, along with the release of 1.9 - How are we supposed to breed animals... From nothing? Although, I have about 49 or so wool and about 2 stacks of string (Can also be used to make wool), I just want an abundance, like in 1.7.3. It's not the spawning of that particular mob though. Recently, Mookey900 built a slime farm with Glowstone Lighting equipment and a large room - In an elapsed time of 30 minutes while I was sorting through chests and filtering them, NO SLIMES SPAWNED. Now, this worries me as I love the use of slimeballs for piston creations and shit like that, but then again, no slimes = no slimeballs and I only have 8 currently... So getting back on topic rather than explaining like I'm doing a Let's Play - What happened to the amount of Mobs Spawning and why?

Clavus decreased the amount of mobs on the server to reduce lag, which it did. And in 1.8 animals cant respawn, once its dead. ITS DED. Until 1.9 with breeding :3

In that case, we're all screwed... I hope they make a plugin that implements buying of animals (or wild breeding themselves) - But, then people would ask for a Market for all items and the server would lose it's total: "Anarchy-Ness", the whole reason I like it.

Clavus decreased the amount of mobs on the server to reduce lag, which it did. And in 1.8 animals cant respawn, once its dead. ITS DED. Until 1.9 with breeding :3

Here's a thought. I've noticed that when there are less players on the server, the less laggy it is, and when there are more players on, there is more lagginess. So instead of less animals and mobs, raise the mob and animal limit, and lower the player limit! ;)

Here's a thought. I've noticed that when there are less players on the server, the less laggy it is, and when there are more players on, there is more lagginess. So instead of less animals and mobs, raise the mob and animal limit, and lower the player limit! ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nope, the server is almost full every second nowadays.

And I got less frames with loads of mobs then with loads of players