Mr. Green Gaming

-]ALW[-pondfiller

Quad_Tube

Excuse me? I have every right to determine whether or not an "issue" is a waste of time or not. In this case (and for all other cases you've started), it's a complete and utter waste of time (just like everything you've started on -]alw[-). What you're doing here is no different then the spam and trolling you've done there.

Here's a question (which you'll probably deny answering, just like every other question anybody has ever asked you): Why did you all of a sudden decide to bring this up 4 months after the fact? It makes no sense (again, like anything else you've ever done in your seemingly pitiful life).

Here's another question: Why can't you just drop all of this, and find a different server and/or "community" to troll? You're just taking up space in the MySQL database and wasting people's bandwidth that they could've used on more meaningful things.

Besides... His impersonation was so slight and minimal to where most meaningful administrators would probably just laugh at it, tell the person in question to never do it again, and move on. You seem to have problems doing so.

And just like with everything else you've started, I've given complete, and solid proof as to everything you've requested and have gone against.

Edited by besweeet

Excuse me? I have every right to determine whether or not an "issue" is a waste of time or not. In this case (and for all other cases you've started), it's a complete and utter waste of time (just like everything you've started on -]alw[-). What you're doing here is no different then the spam and trolling you've done there.

Then you should state it’s your own opinion and not the status quo.

Your references to other servers are also irrelevant to the complaint made. I never mentioned any other server.

This is NOT the ALW server, do you understand? If you have an issue with that server then take it there instead of trolling a report which doesn't involve you.

Here's a question (which you'll probably deny answering, just like every other question anybody has ever asked you): Why did you all of a sudden decide to bring this up 4 months after the fact? It makes no sense (again, like anything else you've ever done in your seemingly pitiful life).

I don’t have to give you a reason. I’ve already discussed it with the administration.

Here's another question: Why can't you just drop all of this, and find a different server and/or "community" to troll? You're just taking up space in the MySQL database and wasting people's bandwidth that they could've used on more meaningful things.

I think you’re just trolling a thread because someone complained about a player impersonating an admin, if YOU can’t deal with that.. YOU could always follow your own advice/rant, and play somewhere else.

Besides... His impersonation was so slight and minimal to where most meaningful administrators would probably just laugh at it, tell the person in question to never do it again, and move on. You seem to have problems doing so.

Actually, it was taken seriously enough for him to be found in breach of server policy. You also need to look at the King Miko thread to see how seriously nake-faking is taken, which would include -]ALW[-BigBabBob's criticism for this very thing - something I don't see you latching onto.

Instead of shooting the messenger why don’t you have the balls to air your grievances regarding this rule in the right manner? If you seriously think impersonating an admin IS a joke, which seems to be the case, I wouldn’t recommend trying it..

And just like with everything else you've started, I've given complete, and solid proof as to everything you've requested and have gone against.

Whatever that means. The fact remains, you are not involved in this case IRRESPECTIVE of your accusations, however vague. The complaint has been filed, and well received despite my oversight with its timing.

So if you cannot move on, and if you must insist on being an argumentative prick then please, kindly do it somewhere else.

Edited by Quad_Tube

Just as we've all stated everywhere else, these are all true facts of you and aren't any opinions, fake accusations, or anything else. References to other servers are nothing but relevant to this, as you always start things when the majority of the matter isn't a big deal whatsoever.

The rule was broken, yes. However, exceptions can be made for nearly every rule, and warnings can be handed out. In this case, according to your "evidence", the case is, again, very minimal to where a warning is the only logical punishment.

The fact that I'm not involved in this case is irrelevant in the matter that I'm not allowed to voice my opinions, facts, and evidence about you and the "cause".

YOU'RE the argumentative prick. You never, EVER let ANYTHING go. You keep digging yourself into your own hole (and grave). YOU'RE the one who can't move on.

You're continuing to avoid your [many] issues by just keeping putting yourself into a circle.

We thought you would've learned by now that your reports and "following of the rules" are wastes of everybody's time.

You're offering nothing positive to this community. Instead, you're only causing problems (just like a few other communities). You keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on until you're finally kicked out. THEN, you get back to where you were previously let go.

Just as we've all stated everywhere else, these are all true facts of you and aren't any opinions, fake accusations, or anything else. References to other servers are nothing but relevant to this, as you always start things when the majority of the matter isn't a big deal whatsoever.

This report is not related to everywhere else including your references to other servers.

The rule was broken, yes. However, exceptions can be made for nearly every rule, and warnings can be handed out. In this case, according to your "evidence", the case is, again, very minimal to where a warning is the only logical punishment.

You’re not an admin - you don’t govern what is and what is no, a punishable offense. If other players people fake names and they’re banned for it, you are treated the same. Arguing the toss on a complaint that doesn’t involve you won’t change this.

The fact that I'm not involved in this case is irrelevant in the matter that I'm not allowed to voice my opinions, facts, and evidence about you and the "cause".

Server rules state that only those involved should comment. I was involved, I was present at the time and I made the complaint.

You are allowed to voice whatever you like about me within reason and law, I’ve already stated this. Nobody is stopping you from doing it in the appropriate section.

YOU'RE the argumentative prick. You never, EVER let ANYTHING go. You keep digging yourself into your own hole (and grave). YOU'RE the one who can't move on.

Look who’s talking? You keep hanging around this thread sticking your nose in.

You're continuing to avoid your [many] issues by just keeping putting yourself into a circle.

Then by all means, make a formal complaint. You keep avoiding doing that by posting here, in someone else’s thread. I wonder why you’re incapable of doing that.

We thought you would've learned by now that your reports and "following of the rules" are wastes of everybody's time.

I thought by now you’d be able to read Yoshi’s response, but of course, you can’t read the PM’s I’ve received from admins..

You're offering nothing positive to this community. Instead, you're only causing problems (just like a few other communities). You keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on until you're finally kicked out. THEN, you get back to where you were previously let go.

Well, like I keep saying and like you keep ignoring, post your complaint in the appropriate place. You don’t know what my interests are or all the communities I support, but you clearly intend to clutch at straws doing it. You’re the one who came in here flaming and trolling me, not the other way round.

Whatever you claim to have against me on here, post it – in the right place. Bck it up with whatever proof you think you have. As it stands you are not involved in this dispute, in which I have provided my proof and posted it in the correct format. You however have flat out refused to do the same which suggests to me you have no intention of respecting this server’s rules and are more interested in flaming me. Prove it by making your own thread so that your problems can be addressed accordingly.

I think your "oversight" may just have had something to do with a recent ban on the alw server? Timing is strangly convenient....

Ban or no ban, it does not give you automatic right to comment on this case.

Actually, it does. Being as we're the players of the server (and you aren't, and never have been), we have an immediate say on anything that goes on. Think of the players are shareholders of a company (especially for those of us who've donated). As such, we expect to be able to take part in various conversations, internal issues, etc.

Even Gmail thinks that your content is spam, as every time a reply email shows up, it's automatically moved into the spam box while the replies from Tic, Taint, etc. are not.

I've already posted all of the proof. You're failing to accept it because you don't seem to like it when people are talking negatively about you, hence why you'll never change.

// lock this

You haven't posted proof. You've posted opinions, and in a case which doesn't involve you. You've consistently refused to take your problems to the appropriate area. Why should this thread be locked on your account? You're not even involved :rolleyes:

Edited by Quad_Tube

You haven't posted proof. You've posted opinions, and in a case which doesn't involve you. You've consistently refused to take your problems to the appropriate area. Why should this thread be locked on your account? You're not even involved :rolleyes:

I have posted proof. They're common-sense facts. Proof has already been posted. Go find them.

There's no need to take your problems to anywhere else. This thread isn't about pond or his impersonations of an administrator. It's about how immature and idiotic you are by constantly bringing up past issues and starting up new (and even more stupid) ones.

This thread shouldn't be locked on my account. It should be locked for the sake of everyone at Left4Green. You're that occasional lone person who comes into a place, screws it up for a while until you're completely banned.

As usual, whether or not I'm involved is irrelevant.

Thats why this thread should be locked.. Otherwise we keep circle jerking here.. Best thing to do is lock it and be done with it.. Lets all move along nothing to see here...

As well as banning the original poster.

We've already taken the liberty in doing that over in our community. We [highly] suggest all others to do the same to keep things from escalating.

Edited by besweeet

I think your "oversight" may just have had something to do with a recent ban on the alw server? Timing is strangly convenient....

Ban or no ban, it does not give you automatic right to comment on this case.

Actually, it does. Being as we're the players of the server (and you aren't, and never have been), we have an immediate say on anything that goes on.

Think of the players are shareholders of a company (especially for those of us who've donated). As such, we expect to be able to take part in various conversations, internal issues, etc.

Even Gmail thinks that your content is spam, as every time a reply email shows up, it's automatically moved into the spam box while the replies from Tic, Taint, etc. are not.

I have been and continue to be a player of this server, whether you like it or not. You’re just going to have to deal with it.

Whatever transpires on ALW, it is NOT automatic right to disregard the policy on this one, as in sticking your nose into someone else’s complaint on this server.

Your Gmail account is not my problem and it is not even relevant to this thread.

Admins, it seems this person is clearly stalling, and just wants to argue for the sake of arguing. I'll be back later hopefully when they've gone or when they've found something slight more interesting to occupy their mind with..

Good night :)

p.s. I think this comment, by someone not involved in this case, demonstrates the utter disregard they have for your rules..

This thread isn't about pond or his impersonations of an administrator.
Edited by Quad_Tube

Sorry, but you're not a player of this server. You're just an instigator of your issues, all of which you're unwilling to change to make for the better.

I've already told you why it's all of our rights to stick our noses into things that go on here. Don't like it? Go elsewhere.

We aren't stalling, nor am I doing this for fun (although, it's quite amusing, so I (and others) will keep on going). We're just trying to get you to stop your nonsense. Unfortunately, if you haven't stopped by now, you never will, therefore we will, too.

Your quote of me explains nothing.

One fact here Quad... None of this should have been posted in the "public forum" A simple pm to an "admin" would of sufficed... That way the "admins" of this server could of taken care of it in there way... But you posting it here is the reason for all this blatant nonsense. You get off quad on this shit.. Thats why you always post everything in the shoutbox and in public forums.. Always looky looky.. Did you not get any attention as a child and now your trying to make up for it... Enough of this childish shit..