Mr. Green Gaming

Those damn chems...

Chems have an insane damage multiplyer when they travel in packs(this is not a nature documentary lol), that's disturbing. Headcrabs are just fine, but too many people play fastcrabs, normal crabs are very underrated and strong when played well.

Are you serious? I would never, ever use a headcrab. I mean I have before to get achievements but I just don't feel right using them! Its just scummy :P To be honest I only use Normal Zombie & thats it.

Guys if you try to run away from chems...its just can be one situation:youre last human and and you arent hidden in a safe place to survive...thats means IT'S OVER for you! And for this cases you have chems. hide between normal zombs and dont get hit til you're next to the last human and explode. Thats it .... Now look into the chat: Last Human:" well i dont respect players who are playing chems ! bla bla just for noobs ! *whine *flame *whine*" Cant you see it ? its was over for him a open skirmish and youre surrounded from zombies and you want to win? in every other situation its easy to kill chems. if you got at least an MP you can them with a few shots ... and there is enough time to kill them ,if youre barricaded anywhere...

Guys if you try to run away from chems...its just can be one situation:youre last human and and you arent hidden in a safe place to survive...thats means IT'S OVER for you! And for this cases you have chems. hide between normal zombs and dont get hit til you're next to the last human and explode. Thats it .... Now look into the chat: Last Human:" well i dont respect players who are playing chems ! bla bla just for noobs ! *whine *flame *whine*" Cant you see it ? its was over for him a open skirmish and youre surrounded from zombies and you want to win? in every other situation its easy to kill chems. if you got at least an MP you can them with a few shots ... and there is enough time to kill them ,if youre barricaded anywhere...

Exactly..

Just because players whine bacuse of the chems, they are so easy to kill, and easy to play, so choose a chem next time, and experience the great power of the chem zombie :P

situation: you are hiding with a few players, zombies brake your barricade and get killed. suddenly chems come and kills the front human. everybody starts to shoot at him and more zombies come in and rape everyone. Thats why chems suck [looking at the human side of course]. but if i am zombie i like to kill the last human as chem. :)