Mr. Green Gaming

Protect IP Bill

Dr.Minky

O' American government you, always dipping your chubby dirty paws in everybodys life thinking that they you know best,

ObamaHellNo.jpg

I'd rofl if they by some miracle actually passed this and Lulzsec or Anyonymous or something went rage and had a little cyber war with them :V

Edited by Dr.Minky

I'd rofl if they by some miracle actually passed this and Lulzsec or Anyonymous or something went rage and had a little cyber war with them :V

My money is on the US government. ;)

Here in the UK they are trying a similar approach with BT being forced to block newzbin and recently a they are trying to force BT to block the pirate bay as well.

Edit BT started blocking the site on the 2nd but it doesn't seem to work as I just accessed the site and made an account. Wow cant download anything because you have to pay to do so. :faceslap:

Edited by mogadonskoda

Here in the UK they are trying a similar approach with BT being forced to block newzbin and recently a they are trying to force BT to block the pirate bay as well.

Edit BT started blocking the site on the 2nd but it doesn't seem to work as I just accessed the site and made an account. Wow cant download anything because you have to pay to do so. :faceslap:

Because Newzbin is a Usenet aggregator. Not BitTorrent. You have to pay to get things from Usenet, but if you go with a decent server, you can get your traffic encrypted.