Mr. Green Gaming

Banned by (O_O).

Hi, I'm a regular player in the server. I go by the name of FoX=L/\nce.

I was banned by this (O)_(O) person and was not given a reason. I've donated money to this community and respected players know I'm not a noob.

I'm asking to get unbanned, I don't know why this guy and his "my dream is to be an admin" shit is actually banning someone without a reason. pff!

I was banned by this (O)_(O) person and was not given a reason. I've donated money to this community and respected players know I'm not a noob.

I'm asking to get unbanned, I don't know why this guy and his "my dream is to be an admin" shit is actually banning someone without a reason. pff!

Banned 15 minutes, reason: Shoot to everyone with the ruslter! ( Unbanned 20 mins ago ) :L

Edited by (O)_(O)

Banned 15 minutes, reason: Shoot to everyone with the ruslter! ( Unbanned 20 mins ago ) :L

Everyone was shooting and you pick me? LOL

How much money does it take to avoid a bad admin?

Every player's basically a retard. It's just that us admins can act like retards whenever we like because we won't get punished for it. NYAH HAH HAHaHH HAHHHHHHH!!

Ok so not only you guys are retarded but also corrupt

oktybye

It's just a joke, you lemon. To be honest, I've never seen any MTA admin do anything against the rules in all those hours I've played MTA, have you?

Every player's basically a retard. It's just that us admins can act like retards whenever we like because we won't get punished for it. NYAH HAH HAHaHH HAHHHHHHH!!

Ok so not only you guys are retarded but also corrupt

oktybye

It's just a joke, you lemon. To be honest, I've never seen any MTA admin do anything against the rules in all those hours I've played MTA, have you?

Unfortunately I have, retarded behaviour of one retarded GM has gotten me banned for 2 weeks.

His name you have to figure out by yourself.

Unfortunately I have, retarded behaviour of one retarded GM has gotten me banned for 2 weeks.

Why'd you cross this out?

Your line makes more sense if you cross those 4 words out. To me, at least.

Anyway, let's head back to the topic.

We've been talking about Gamemasters behaviour, not mine.

Anyway this topic is dead since the dude is unbanned.

Edited by nathan665

On second thoughts, maybe you should have stayed banned permanently judging from your aggressive attitude towards staff members

Edited by BinSlayer

On second thoughts, maybe you should have stayed banned permanently judging from your aggressive attitude towards staff members

You call it agression ? Your life must be very peaceful if you call that agression.

Sorry anyways.

hmmm... i think is too much for only shooting face.. 1 kick is enough but i dont know, you are the admin

Well some people will not actually race but shoot at others throughout the race... and often they'll target the leader. If that was the case a longer ban would have been good. I've seen Lance race and he races pretty dirty, I don't know what he did but would trust the ban was ok.

hmmm... i think is too much for only shooting face.. 1 kick is enough but i dont know, you are the admin

Well some people will not actually race but shoot at others throughout the race... and often they'll target the leader. If that was the case a longer ban would have been good. I've seen Lance race and he races pretty dirty, I don't know what he did but would trust the ban was ok.

LOL you just went in game to tell me that you "dissed me" in the forum O.o

Anyways, I puke at your sissy comment.