Mr. Green Gaming

please read and unbar me

I have been got banned on 5 december (5-12-11). The reason was for spamming, but this was what happened: a friend of me said: typ really fast something and than something funnys wil happened. So i did it and typt really fast 3 things then i got banned. A friend of me sayd that that could be the reason for my ban and that i will get a unband if i post this so i did it. And the reason why i want to get undband is because this is a perfect faction war server and i like it to much. And i will never do it again you guys can trust me. Thanks for reading this and please answer something and hopefully i get unband.

My minecaft name is Viktorkucera12

ps. sorry for my bad english, but i am just a kid from Holland who is 12 years old.

Edited by viktorkucera12

I have been got banned on 5 december (5-12-11). The reason was for spamming, but this was what happened: a friend of me said: typ really fast something and than something funnys wil happened. So i did it and typt really fast 3 things then i got banned. A friend of me sayd that that could be the reason for my ban and that i will get a unband if i post this so i did it. And the reason why i want to get undband is because this is a perfect faction war server and i like it to much. And i will never do it again you guys can trust me. Thanks for reading this and please answer something and hopefully i get unband.

My minecaft name is Viktorkucera12

ps. sorry for my bad english, but i am just a kid from Holland who is 12 years old.

Pretty stupid to listen to your friend but it's OK

you'll be probably unbanned quick, happens all the time (;