Mr. Green Gaming

Bullshit Claiming

Drainal

Bullshit Claiming Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer - "Restricted Claiming" or "Free Claiming"

• Free Claiming
    • Restricted Claiming

Why the hell do I have to have 3 people in my faction to claim one bit of land? Why can't I claim away from my base? It's hell of a piss off when the server restarts and none of your friends are online due to time zones, parents, server full etc. It's a huge piss off to be raiding and looking at the valuables dropped after your kill and exchanging them for other things in your inventory as the might be full. This shitty, new claiming fix is ruining the server. I don't see why the hell you changed it in the first place. In terms of faggots claiming land around spawn randomly - There's something called /f disband and it's not that hard to do. Please don't be lazy - Change the claiming.

Restricted is better than people having random claims everywhere, but the alternate thing I suggested would be being able to claim up to say 3 land that is not connected to your spawn, that way you get the benefits of being able to claim while raiding and stuff yet it keeps it tidy as people would have to unclaim the seperate land

Of course I have no idea how to code that, but I'm sure that would be do-able

Why the hell do I have to have 3 people in my faction to claim one bit of land? Why can't I claim away from my base? It's hell of a piss off when the server restarts and none of your friends are online due to time zones, parents, server full etc. It's a huge piss off to be raiding and looking at the valuables dropped after your kill and exchanging them for other things in your inventory as the might be full. This shitty, new claiming fix is ruining the server. I don't see why the hell you changed it in the first place. In terms of faggots claiming land around spawn randomly - There's something called /f disband and it's not that hard to do. Please don't be lazy - Change the claiming.

Crying-252BBaby-252BNatural-252BHigh-252Bfor-252BSome-252BMoms.jpg

How about you actually contribute something? We are here to discuss how to make faction wars better.

I don't like Drainal either but you have to admit that he has a point.

On-topic

Agreed. We should have free claiming, but I think we still need the 3 persons in a faction rule.

Randomly claimed chunks never actually bothered me.

How about you actually contribute something? We are here to discuss how to make faction wars better.

On-topic

Agreed. We should have free claiming, but I think we still need the 3 persons in a faction rule.

Listen bro, sure I want to contribute, I actually recommended a few plugins, and if would agree

with drainal, then i would express that. But in this case, I think its a bunch of whiney bs.

Three people to start a faction? Great, I hated those times when every random guy could make a

faction out of nowhere, this encourages mindless faction creating.

Random chunks? No problem, I actually like it. You can make outposts except one big HQ [although

you could bypass this in the past by unclaiming the chunks leading to your second location.]

So actually, I did contribute my opinion, I do want to make faction wars better. But apperently

so I did it in a matter that isn't to your liking. Well, I thought a crying baby would make my

point obvious. If you have questions as to which led me to this conclusion, you're always free to

ask. But deleting my post [whoever did it] just because you don't like me or my friends is a bit

blatant.

Can someone point me to the forum rule that forbids me to express my opinion via pictures?

Or perhaps a rule that requires to type a minimal amount of symbols in order to not get it removed?

Thanks.

On-topic

Listen bro, sure I want to contribute, I actually recommended a few plugins, and if would agree

with drainal, then i would express that. But in this case, I think its a bunch of whiney bs.

Three people to start a faction? Great, I hated those times when every random guy could make a

faction out of nowhere, this encourages mindless faction creating.

Random chunks? No problem, I actually like it. You can make outposts except one big HQ [although

you could bypass this in the past by unclaiming the chunks leading to your second location.]

So actually, I did contribute my opinion, I do want to make faction wars better. But apperently

so I did it in a matter that isn't to your liking. Well, I thought a crying baby would make my

point obvious. If you have questions as to which led me to this conclusion, you're always free to

ask. But deleting my post [whoever did it] just because you don't like me or my friends is a bit

blatant.

Can someone point me to the forum rule that forbids me to express my opinion via pictures?

Or perhaps a rule that requires to type a minimal amount of symbols in order to not get it removed?

Thanks.

You can now take the roll of Drainal hatting congratulations bro.

• 1 month later...

On-topic

Agreed. We should have free claiming.

I agree with this, there should be no restrictions to claiming in the world, but for the nether the limit should be three chunks of claimed land only for wart farms, and there should be a few of the portals claimed by war zone or safe zone or something like that to prevent people from claiming or destroying all of them. It would be better that way. And if some N00Bz want to claim some random chunk of land, then let them. For crying out loud it's not that big of a deal! :V

So in short, NO to restrictions in the world, but as for the Nether and the portals in the Nether...

Edited by KillerMuffin096