Mr. Green Gaming

Rangers MC War Thread

Corby

This is 'Faction WARS' and we always like a good challenge and fight.

Rules of all our wars:

• WAR will be ended when either faction disbands
  • You MUST disband present to an opposing faction member online at your base (So stuff can be stolen etc, pointless to continue moving faction/base)
  • Every ALLY of the faction(s) involved in WAR will be held as a threat and attacked as well.
  • If an ALLY is linked to two oppposing factions then they will be required to choose a side to back.
  • Standard MC rules apply
  • If one faction manages to claim the other factions base home spawn, they automatically win the war

Anything else goes :)

Current Wars:

Universe (On-Going)

Kill Count

Rangers: 0 - 0 :Universe

Attempts at attacking others base

Rangers: 1 - 0 :Universe

Temp Allys for this war

Rangers: BlackBird

Universe: -

Previous Wars:

TheBeasts (Rangers Victory)

Try and keep this thread clean also.

Edited by Corby

This is 'Faction WARS' and we always like a good challenge and fight.

Rules of all our wars:

• WAR will be ended when either faction disbands
  • You MUST disband present to an opposing faction member online at your base (So stuff can be stolen etc, pointless to continue moving faction/base)
  • Every ALLY of the faction(s) involved in WAR will be held as a threat and attacked as well.
  • If an ALLY is linked to two oppposing factions then they will be required to choose a side to back.
  • Standard MC rules apply
  • If one faction manages to claim the other factions base home spawn, they automatically win the war

Anything else goes :)

Current Wars:

Universe (On-Going)

Do we have to be temp can we be permanent allies?

Kill Count

Rangers: 0 - 0 :Universe

Attempts at attacking others base

Rangers: 1 - 0 :Universe

Temp Allys for this war

Rangers: BlackBird

Universe: -

Previous Wars:

TheBeasts (Rangers Victory)

Can we be Permanent allies?

Edited by stardude9

Hahahah , even if you trash everything you see. We will not disband. So this will be a long war corbelien.

Huehuehuehue

Thats fine, I'm in it for the long haul, doesn't bother me!

what happens after a few worlds of your war with them then, do you just call it stalemate?

As long as we'll play we'll continue it. We won't start more than 3-4 wars at any given time. So until the other faction or us stop playing then it will just continue. Most of our time spent online will consist of us attacking though haha

-pic-

I love EmRA's pictures like this hahahaha

oh goodie, a war. kinda peculiar that you initiated after i made a very well-behaved post about the disadvantages of having an admin as a raiding player.

anyhoo:

i have a picture too :D hope you like it ^^

its a piece of art about you in chat, weaseling your way out of the fact you came at us with full diamond,

we didn't have shit in terms of materials, you blew one or two things up, and was actually stupid enough to let us trap you.

then you act all cool about logging out cause you need a shower [how convenient]. we play along, but already made

a prediction. if he comes back, and were still here, he will log out again :D and so it was.

corby combat logging, well now ive seen it all.

the best part is you claiming we 'werent in combat'. we didnt attack you, 'the lava attacked you not us',

so it isnt combat logging. plus you even claimed clavus can get you out, because youre not in combat, but simply 'stuck.

corby, this war has just begun and already you gave us so much entertainment.

thank you <3

CoJ3p.jpg

p.s. inb4 'you cut and pasted the comments together. anyone who wants the full screenshots just ask me, just cut em up to make

it less spacey.

hahaha corby is always so funny!

Oh no your lava is damaging me instead of your sword now I can log because I'm an admin and no one will ban me anyway BUUHUU

But corby , if you want war with us atleast be man enough to die when your supposed to die instead of combat logging.

Tyvm , you can just admin command the items u lose back to you anyway so why are you so stubborn to die by a trap?

1 more thing , THERE IS A FRIGGING HOLE IN DHRSERS WALL and after that YOU ARE TRAPPED IN OUR LAVA TRAP.

So yeah you shooting us with bombs and we trapping you in lava is totally *not* combat.

Edited by Nick.Grandstrom

im a corby fanboy, only here to post empty insults to jinrai instead of actually talking on-topic: corby c-logging cause of a trap,

and later denying he is because its wasnt us, but actually: lava killing him.

ok bro, thanks for contributing to the topic

tl;dr

But why talk about an admin combatlogging in a war, in a topic about the war?

Why would you post it on forum when the person with the biggest mouthful of logging out in combat,

is attacking your base, and relogging when he gets owned by your lava?

yes it's ridiculous.. im so ashamed

Edited by Jinrai

So, I attack, trap myself, you dont kill me, I ask if I can leave for a shower because your not killing me? you say yes. I leave, I come back like 2 hours later, see lava, insta-panic and disconnect.

Yeh, ban me.

Edited by Corby

If you think changing our words and using our names is clever just leave the forums now to save yourself the humiliation your bring upon yourself little boy. If you want to nag about Corby which none of us give a shit about go tell your mum or actually put it on the hacker ' Hacker HAHAH! ' The hacker thread.

Edited by Luke Nukem

So, I attack, trap myself, you dont kill me, I ask if I can leave for a shower because your not killing me? you say yes. I leave, I come back like 2 hours later, see lava, insta-panic and disconnect.

Yeh, ban me.

i never said anything about a ban.

if you have more of this fun, please stay :D

you can put any way you like corby, but the situation is more than obvious now.

but feel free to think of more excuses ^^

Ah, yes, here it goes again. The faction whose members could make Pinocchio's nose reach heights that could make Mount Everest Blush. Being serious bringers of justice to the corrupt admins while writing repetitive essays, posting humongous trollfaces and lying their asses off. Corby fanboys? Yeah, only that there's only two people making useless posts about his 'combat logging' and 'admin abuse.'