Mr. Green Gaming

Ban Request for Faction called Nemesis

ARCSonyGamer

I watched it all and I saw nothing that would show that he was hacking. That range is not considered hacking and when he went through that block that was most likely a bad cause of the laggyjeebees. I had to mute the video as I could not stand it as well.

Edited by Pufulet

I watched it all and I saw nothing that would show that he was hacking. That range is not considered hacking and when he went through that block that was most likely a bad cause of the laggyjeebees. I had to mute the video as I could not stand it as well.

Im sure it wasnt lagging. They did it alot of times though. Couldnt've been lag.

Im sure it wasnt lagging. They did it alot of times though. Couldnt've been lag.

Well I believe it was, becase it has happened with a numerous of people including some of my friends. It all boils down to the server not having enough power to support 40 players.

Well I believe it was, becase it has happened with a numerous of people including some of my friends. It all boils down to the server not having enough power to support 40 players.

Alright alright, But I can try to get Benedictus86 to admit it on skype. He betrayed my faction anyway.

Getting someone to say something like on the lines of "I hack" is not really any evidence in my opinion. You need solid proof such as a video and maybe a or several screenshots depending. Whereas he betraying your faction has nothing to do with this anyways.

Getting someone to say something like on the lines of "I hack" is not really any evidence in my opinion. You need solid proof such as a video and maybe a or several screenshots depending. Whereas he betraying your faction has nothing to do with this anyways.

But the funny thing is, All of my Members saw it.

The part that he walks true the block looks suspicious

Ikr, but Its weird that My friends saw him go through it too.

It's in their territory you fucking dumbass, he could've easily broken it, picked up the block, killed y'all and came back to place block. Quote -manstiq- "Dumb kid grow a pair"

The part that he walks true the block looks suspicious

Ikr, but Its weird that My friends saw him go through it too.

It's in their territory you fucking dumbass, he could've easily broken it, picked up the block, killed y'all and came back to place block. Quote -manstiq- "Dumb kid grow a pair"

That doesnt even make sense, if he did take the block it would disappear and when the person recording it looked like the block started to break(when it starts craking) when he hit it. So that block was always there by the looks of it in the video

What part of

Members are only allowed to reply to topics when they are involved.

dont you understand?

You yourself are replying to a topic of which you aren't involved. You're not a "Greeny" or higher, so shut the fuck up.

What are you doing here then if so? And stop swearing all the time.

Guys I think the block he was going through was a gate, but stuffed up by ur texture pack!!!

I extremely doubt that is a gate. Its most likely the server lag as that has happened many times before like I said.