Mr. Green Gaming

OhitzGeogie unban

OhitzGeorgie

1. Your ingame name - OhitzGeorgie (and basicly everyone in trollz)

2. Date of your ban - 12/25/11

3. What game/server are you banned from - minecraft.nl

4. Who banned you (only if you know who - Corby

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why)- For "duping"

6. Reason why we should unban you - The reason why all the "Trollz" got ban was because of all the tnt and enderpearls we had. First off, I would like to say, We have no clue how to dupe, and thought you could only do it in 1.8 till we got all the TNT from that kid, But we did not dupe. The first time we made a nether portal, we went in and found some kid in their. He has nothing on, no sword, so we killed him. What he dropped was a Full Inventory of tnt. Now, every 10minutes or so, we would go BACK into the portal, and find this kid, we a full inventory of TNT everytime. So once we killed this kid twice, we had a chest full of tnt. Then for the enderpearls, We just killed a some random person who has alot of them (like 5 stacks) and we got the rest from killing endermen + who DOESNT carry enderpearls around? lol. We do no how dupe, nor know a way to dupe but we do know, that it is possible because of tht kid in the nether. And the reason a awhiiteekiid said we got the tnt from farming, is because he thought we would get in trouble by saying we killed a kid in the nether with a inventory of tnt. If you want, you can take away all the stuff you thought we "duped" because we can still get it back easily, because were good. We just want to be unban, for the fact that minecraft.nl is our favorite server, and we would like another chance. Because We dont think their is another server, as good as this one.

Thank you for your time.

post-5629-0-59690800-1324941904_thumb.pn

Edited by OhitzGeorgie

Someone else from Trollz came and asked for an unban and told a completely different story about how they got the resources. Slightly doubting the solidity of this alibi

Just sayin'

Like I said, he thought we would get in trouble for the TNT.

Someone else from Trollz came and asked for an unban and told a completely different story about how they got the resources. Slightly doubting the solidity of this alibi

Just sayin'

And cant you read?

Members are only allowed to reply to topics when they are involved.

Not being honest doesn't sit well with me. I still don't believe you. Nope!

Well I think you should be honest, Because those chests you took screen shots of, yeah they are not ours. Ours were not that full. less then half a chest of enderpearls, A chest of TNT -2 rows, 2 chest of swords, one half full, and the other had one row. And we had 1 row of obsidian. So, how about you be honest?

Well I think you should be honest, Because those chests you took screen shots of, yeah they are not ours. Ours were not that full. less then half a chest of enderpearls, A chest of TNT -2 rows, 2 chest of swords, one half full, and the other had one row. And we had 1 row of obsidian. So, how about you be honest?

Telling an admin what to do will only make things worse. Just accept the fact that you have been banned. Oh yeah before you tell me to read about not being involved don't bother.

First - Its from our mob trap

Second - We got it from raids

Third - YOU PUT IT THERE

mmmmkay, enjoy your bans, I in no case welcome dupers back to the server.

Edited by Corby

First - Its from our mob trap

Second - We got it from raids

Third - YOU PUT IT THERE

Pretty funny, Because I JUST looked at the picture for the first time, and you DID add items, Not saying that you added ALL of it, But you did add alot.

Then why are the people from: "Boogeyman" faction unbanned?

*mrtms

*boogeyman1123

*ScorpioSam

*forceofthegrim

Dude from the moment there was a new map every1 got a second chance.

Clavus decided it pretty sure corby wouldn't let them play ever again if he had the power :pipe:

I demand an inspection of boogeyman, how do they have 42 diamond blocks and they hardly ever play!?

mr38cj.png