Mr. Green Gaming

can i be unbaned

sintinium

You can serve a ban length of some kind, your not getting an instant unban. Not sure how long though. In future maybe think advertising other servers on a server you 'love' isn't very clever is it?

i just dident know it wasant allowed to talk about a different server

You can serve a ban length of some kind, your not getting an instant unban. Not sure how long though. In future maybe think advertising other servers on a server you 'love' isn't very clever is it?

Talking is one thing, blatant advertising is another. I have the chat logs so don't say you weren't advertising.

<%MrGreenMC> 10sintinium: everyone come try out epic craft 76.***.*.*.148:25565

Talking is one thing, blatant advertising is another. I have the chat logs so don't say you weren't advertising.

<%MrGreenMC> 10sintinium: everyone come try out epic craft 76.***.*.*.148:25565

im sorry tough and i know i did wrong i just dident know it was not allowed

can i please be unbanned all i done was talk about a different server i dident know i couldent my username is sintinium please unban todays date is 1/1/2012 i was banned by admin and im sorry for talking about a different server i love minecraft.nl please unban

Can I please be unbanned from the server? All I was doing was talking about a different server, how was I suppose to know that I would get banned? My Username is: Sintinium if you need to know it. I was banned on 1/1/2012 by an admin. ( Cries ) I'm sorry for talking about a different server and I LOVE!! Mincraft.nl, so could you please unban me you gorgeous admins?