-Tootao

-Juan_Manuel_Fangio

-BLUR

-Oguz

-Stayky

-Stinky

Want to join?

So you wish to join our Clan?

Please complete the following form and post it here to officially apply.

1 - Real Name: (Ex - Felipe)

2 - Gaming name: (Ex - Tootao)

3 - Your Country: (Ex - France)

4 - Age: (Ex - 17)

5 - Tell why you want to get into the clan: Why i'm very good etc....

6 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant:

Tag: [GG]

Edited by Tootao

Form for Moderator 1

1 - Real Name: Manuel

2 - Gaming name: Juan_Manuel_Fangio

3 - Your Country: Italy

4 - Age: 22

5 - Tell why you want to get into the clan: I play usually at the Mr.Green server,i honestly am an amateur...i like racing etc...

6 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant: Invited by Tootao.

Form for Moderator 1

1 - Real Name: Manuel

2 - Gaming name: Juan_Manuel_Fangio

3 - Your Country: Italy

4 - Age: 22

5 - Tell why you want to get into the clan: I play usually at the Mr.Green server,i honestly am an amateur...i like racing etc...

6 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant: Invited by Tootao.

Accepted

Although I am already in the clan, I'm posting this presentation for the respect of others.Langue source : français Saisissez du texte, l'adresse d'un site Web ou importez un document à traduire.Annuler

Traduction (français > anglais)

1 - Real Name: Javier

2 - Gaming name: Stayky

3 - Your Country: France

4 - Age: 17

5 - Tell why you want to get into the clan: I would like entered into the GG clan, because I am a good driver.

I would love to have even more experience in the race with my team by making the internal training together!

I am a good player and would do anything for our team is known for its Fair Play and his skill! :)

6 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant: My English is not perfect, but I train!

Although I am already in the clan, I'm posting this presentation for the respect of others.Langue source : français Saisissez du texte, l'adresse d'un site Web ou importez un document à traduire.Annuler

Traduction (français > anglais)

1 - Real Name: Javier

2 - Gaming name: Stayky

3 - Your Country: France

4 - Age: 17

5 - Tell why you want to get into the clan: I would like entered into the GG clan, because I am a good driver.

I would love to have even more experience in the race with my team by making the internal training together!

I am a good player and would do anything for our team is known for its Fair Play and his skill! :)

6 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant: My English is not perfect, but I train!

Accepted u and the other

Who made you a moderator?

You should probably know that this topic shouldn't even be here as it's not related to our gameserver.

Normally, you would need your own FORUM for clan talk and since you get to keep your little topic here maybe you should be more grateful

the topic is for anyone who wants to enter at clan .. not to talk

Edited by Tootao