Mr. Green Gaming

Star Wars: The Old Republic

SkyNET

starwarstheoldrepublicc.jpg

The story takes place in the Star Wars fictional universe shortly after the establishment of a tenuous peace between the re-emergent Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic, 300 years after the events of the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic games, and more than 3,500 years before the events in the Star Wars films. The Jedi are held responsible for the success of the Sith during the devastating 28-year-long Great Galactic War (which led to the Treaty of Coruscant prior to the "cold war"), and thus choose to relocate from Coruscant to Tython, where the Jedi Order had initially been founded, to seek guidance from the Force. The Sith control Korriban, where they have re-established a Sith Academy. The game begins 10 years later as new conflicts arise.

A collaborative effort between BioWare, LucasArts, EA Games and Dark Horse Comics has resulted in webcomics entitled Star Wars: The Old Republic – Threat of Peace and Star Wars: The Old Republic – Blood of the Empire, the purpose of which is to establish the backstory as the game opens.

Minimum Specs

Operating System

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic ™ can be played on Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.

Computer

Your computer should have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better, and an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better.

RAM

Your computer's RAM should be as follows: for Windows XP: 1.5GB, and for Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB. For PCs using a built-in graphical chipset, 2GB RAM recommended.

Video

Your computer's graphics card should be ATI X1800 or better, nVidia 7800 or better, or Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better.

Edited by SkyNet{HuN}

lol how can you compare this game with KoTOR. This game is an MMORPG and the best i have ever seen.

O my God.. facepalm

TOR and KotOR, what is the difference?

This game based on KotOR universe. Personally, I don't like MMORPG and this news was the worst I have ever seen before. But sure, it's EA.