Mr. Green Gaming

Guild Wars 2: Character names

I love Diablo 3 for the music.. I'm just gonna keep the demo downloaded and leave it on the loading screen so I get the sexy music

As regards to names, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with my original idea of expanding something off of Dr.Minky, so people will still be able to call me Minky in game.

Names:

Lucifer VineHeart - Peons idea

Lucifer comes from the term ' The devil of the middle ages ' VIneHeart fits the Hunter/Archer mood.

Luke Nukem - Forum name not very interesting

_ boring _

Lucifer Rothschild

guy_de_rothschild_est_mort_reference.jpg

This is the Rothschild of the banking industry, but the name sounds cool ( If you're not an old man with bad eyesight )

I love Diablo 3 for the music.. I'm just gonna keep the demo downloaded and leave it on the loading screen so I get the sexy music

As regards to names, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with my original idea of expanding something off of Dr.Minky, so people will still be able to call me Minky in game.

I agree, i mean what would i be without a bit of fiddling?

I agree, i mean what would i be without a bit of fiddling?

You should totally have Michael Rosen put into an RPG name :o