Mr. Green Gaming

Please Unban Me

I have bin got banned on 5 january 2012.

I have bin got banned for reach hacking.

But i didn't reach hacked because you can hit someone about 4 blocks and each time i hit him it was within 4 blocks only on 0.57 it wasn't 6 blocks but it was dark and salliber10 was there too so he could hit him too. Or there was a skeleton because it was dark.

And maybe this will help too, everybody has bin got unband (accidentally i heard) but then i may have a kind of second chance too (because everybody have bin got unbanned but i wasn't banned than).

Why i want to get unband is: It is the best faction server i know. It is actually the only server i really much play on. And i like it too much to don't play on it so...

My Minecraft name is: Viktorkucera12.

For sure i have bin got banned on: Minecraft.nl (play.minecraft.nl :P)

The one who banned me is: Darkstar.

Thanks for reading and i hope that i get unband.

Viktor.

Edited by viktorkucera12

Type in .commands in your game, take a picture of it and upload it here or an image hosting site.

:)

he could easily just uninstall it though

shhhhhh, I want to know if he's dumb enough to do that. :>

Reach-Hack can't be server-sided if it's a HACK. If it's not a hack it probably means that the server is laggy (As minecraft.nl usually is) And therefore you might have thought that he was further away when he hit you - But, since it's laggy he might have been right in front of you. Lag is misleading.

Reach-Hack can't be server-sided if it's a HACK. If it's not a hack it probably means that the server is laggy (As minecraft.nl usually is) And therefore you might have thought that he was further away when he hit you - But, since it's laggy he might have been right in front of you. Lag is misleading.

exactly