Mr. Green Gaming

Faction Recruiting

Hello Everyone! Recently, Scourge hasn't really been active. Therefore, I think i am going to make my own faction, until Scourge comes back. I am recruiting now. I am looking for experienced players who I can trust. Mainly people who I have met. Also, I plan on making the faction focused on raiding, so if u love PvP, you wont be sorry. I hope to see some results.

Count me in. I will build till the sun rises and goes down. My faction well what is there to say. Minky has been a great host to the efforts of being our leader and it's time to leave to join people that are activity. I am sure he will return with force when his A-levels are over :D

Count me in. I will build till the sun rises and goes down. My faction well what is there to say. Minky has been a great host to the efforts of being our leader and it's time to leave to join people that are activity. I am sure he will return with force when his A-levels are over :D

Minky has been a great host to the efforts of being our leader and it's time to leave to join people that are activity. I am sure he will return with force when his A-levels are over :D

Sure I wil- oh no wait, new ZS, and then Guild Wars 2. PFPFPFPFPPFPFPFPPFFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

jesus_haha_no.jpg

(Also, see attatched image of me bent on power when I start playing GW2 non stop)

10643.gif

I guess I can still set shit up though since Nomad n that still play, then pass it down to nana like I have been doing.. = Super awesome faction with a leader that actually plays the game

Edited by Dr.Minky

Minky has been a great host to the efforts of being our leader and it's time to leave to join people that are activity. I am sure he will return with force when his A-levels are over :D

Sure I wil- oh no wait, new ZS, and then Guild Wars 2. PFPFPFPFPPFPFPFPPFFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

(See attatched image of me bent on power when I start playing GW2 non stop)

10643.gif

I guess I can still set shit up though since Nomad n that still play, then pass it down to nana like I have been doing..

I will die when that game comes out.